Expired Hot Deals

[London Drugs] iPhone X Cases by Spigen & LAUT, 16 different designs - $9.99, free shipping or ISPU

[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1257 posts
4770 upvotes

[London Drugs] iPhone X Cases by Spigen & LAUT, 16 different designs - $9.99, free shipping or ISPU

Edit: Adding more as I found more!

Was browsing the London Drugs online clearance and saw a bunch of iPhone X cases, which I figured RFD Koodo buyers could take advantage of even though I missed out on the deal myself. No need to call and cancel or port out on this deal!

Link to each case is the title with photo below. If in stock online, sign up for email newsletter (blue bar near footer of any page) and get an email with a unique free shipping code. If showing "Out of Stock" online, use Store Selector to choose stock near you with stock, can then reserve for free in store pickup. All the below are $9.99 each.

1) Spigen Thin Fit Case for iPhone X - Jet White

2) Spigen Thin Fit Case for iPhone X - Matte Black

3) LAUT SLIMSKIN Case for iPhone X - Clear

4) LAUT POP Embroidered Case for iPhone X - Bouquet

5) LAUT POP Crystal Case for iPhone X - Sports

6) LAUT HUEX Elements Case for iPhone X - Marble White

7) LAUT Apex Knit Folio for iPhone X - Granite

8) Logiix Air Guard for iPhone X - Clear

9) LAUT Apex Knit Folio for iPhone X - Coral

10) LAUT POP Crystal Case for iPhone X - Tropics

11) LAUT POP Liquid Case for iPhone X - Beach Please

12) Sonix Tort Luxe Case for iPhone X - Pink Tort

13) Sonix Clear Coat Case for iPhone X - 3 Styles: Autumn Floral, Sapphire Bloom, Tokyo Wave

14) LAUT POP Embroidered Case for iPhone X - Heart Break

Enjoy!
19 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
1943 posts
995 upvotes
Toronto
I review iPhone cases for a living and if you’re looking for a simple and minimal case, 1000% Spigen Thin Fit in the Matte Black. It’s got a soft matte, almost sticky like (not actually sticky), texture which I find feels great to hold and the case is super thin.

Provides just a slight bump on the camera and I’d put this with your favourite screen protector. If I were to continue recommending, I’d go with the RhinoShied Impact Screen Protectors.

EDIT - The case on Amazon is regularly $10-$15 tops.
Jun 17, 2007
220 posts
157 upvotes
British Columbia
Nothing like saving $5 on a case for your $1300 phone lol
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1417 posts
1035 upvotes
Toronto
I've used Spigen cases exclusively since I can remember. They're really good investment for your expensive devices but why would anyone want to cover their beautiful 'Benz' with ugly trash? I only use the clear case to enjoy the beauty of the device.
Jun 6, 2013
284 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto, ON
vtse wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 5:40 pm
I review iPhone cases for a living and if you’re looking for a simple and minimal case, 1000% Spigen Thin Fit in the Matte Black. It’s got a soft matte, almost sticky like (not actually sticky), texture which I find feels great to hold and the case is super thin.

Provides just a slight bump on the camera and I’d put this with your favourite screen protector. If I were to continue recommending, I’d go with the RhinoShied Impact Screen Protectors.

I don't know how long ago you had it but I just bought one from Amazon and I'm pretty sure they've changed the material. It's now just another slippery, cheap ass plastic case. I also had this same case for my 6 Plus, 6S, and 7 and they all had that grippy almost rubber like texture. Now it's just smooth plastic and it sucks ass.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2007
4247 posts
2627 upvotes
Calgary
Picked up the Spigens in store couple weeks back. Grab some tempered glass while you are there too.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2006
7389 posts
489 upvotes
Vancouver
Did you make sure it was the Matte Black one? My XS case I ordered from them in November is the same texture as my old one for my iPhone 6. I do notice some hairline scratches on my screen though so I'm thinking the new dimensions might be a bit off so I'd recommend a screen protector too. Didn't have that issue with my 6.

Also the London Drugs X cases do NOT work for the XS. I had to return mine and get it off Amazon. The lens is a different shape and these are exact fits.
Jun 6, 2013
284 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Firestorm wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 6:46 pm
Did you make sure it was the Matte Black one? My XS case I ordered from them in November is the same texture as my old one for my iPhone 6. I do notice some hairline scratches on my screen though so I'm thinking the new dimensions might be a bit off so I'd recommend a screen protector too. Didn't have that issue with my 6.

Also the London Drugs X cases do NOT work for the XS. I had to return mine and get it off Amazon. The lens is a different shape and these are exact fits.
Yes, matte black.

The iPhone 7 version still advertises as "SF Coated Non Slip Matte Surface" whereas the XS/X listing just says "Premium Matte Finish Coating". Some mentions in the reviews as well:

"I purchased a black and gold colour thin fit spigen always has a nice grippy soft matte coating on there “black” colour cases. They are no longer doing it with the thin fit for iPhone xs if you are looking for the wonderful nice feeling grip on the black thin fit for iPhone xs do not buy this. I was so disappointed I threw the black one out. But the gold one now has a nice grip so gold one is nice black is alwful spigen likes to change these nice coatings."
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2007
1214 posts
83 upvotes
Mississauga
vtse wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 5:40 pm

Can you recommend a slim iPhone X case that holds one card? (For my presto card). Most of the wallet cases I see are bulky or have a tacked on wallet sleeve on the back. Thanks!
Jun 16, 2008
755 posts
574 upvotes
Does the email for free shipping thing work? I’ve been trying but haven’t gotten anything yet.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1257 posts
4770 upvotes
Sushi4life wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 7:04 pm
Thumbs up for OP linking so many pics 🤣
Thanks - I now understand weekly Costco dude's pain... lol
cookedDeals wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 7:10 pm
Does the email for free shipping thing work? I’ve been trying but haven’t gotten anything yet.
It does but you need to use a legit email - if you're trying to use a mailinator or one of those disposables I think they have them blocked in the back end but don't tell you. The + sign gmail trick should work.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2002
2656 posts
1228 upvotes
Vancouver
So many cases, yet none offer corner protection.
Jun 16, 2008
755 posts
574 upvotes
Leverage wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 7:10 pm
It does but you need to use a legit email - if you're trying to use a mailinator or one of those disposables I think they have them blocked in the back end but don't tell you. The + sign gmail trick should work.
Just tried to sign up for the email newsletter free shipping code again with a "+" in my Gmail, and a second address, nothing yet. How long does it typically take to arrive? Can someone PM me one?