Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

London Only - London Ice Cream Factory B1G1 changeover tubs

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2016 6:44 pm
Jul 24, 2006
305 posts
43 upvotes
London

London Only - London Ice Cream Factory B1G1 changeover tubs

This weekend at the London Ice Cream Factory, the 4l changeover (when they change the flavours they are making) tubs are buy one get one free. Changeover tubs are $13, so 8l for that price. Changeovers often lack the mixins (for example, the mint chip might have very few chips) but the ice cream is very fresh and, in my opinion, much better than what you can get in a grocery store. Highly recommend. Several flavour choices this morning. They are located on Baseline Road west of Wharncliffe.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2013
1705 posts
1824 upvotes
Ottawa
Damn, you guys are lucky. I make my own and the cheapest I can do it for is about $5/litre.
Nov 11, 2004
56 posts
14 upvotes
Freshco has Chapmans regular ice cream on for $2/L or $2 for a box of ice cream bars
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1733 posts
789 upvotes
Does anyone know what flavours are available and whether they're mostly gluten free?
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2368 posts
1032 upvotes
London
DepotDeserter wrote: Freshco has Chapmans regular ice cream on for $2/L or $2 for a box of ice cream bars
I don't mind Chapman's ice cream, but London ice cream is on another delicious level
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2139 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
I love the rotisserie chicken flavour. I stocked up on a couple of tubs this afternoon and even though they were changeover tubs I still see ample pieces of chicken in the ice cream.
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31267 posts
17274 upvotes
sandav wrote: Damn, you guys are lucky. I make my own and the cheapest I can do it for is about $5/litre.
This is about my target too, depending on flavor.
Obviously some are cheaper but others are more expensive.
DepotDeserter wrote: Freshco has Chapmans regular ice cream on for $2/L or $2 for a box of ice cream bars
Yeah... that doesn't even count as ice cream.
There's so much overrun in Chapman's regular that if you replace air with helium the damn thing would float away.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)