None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2011
4225 posts
55 upvotes
NORTH YORK

London, Ont., student exposes his personal software in yearbook photo

What the? I mean nobody noticed it before? Kids and their pranks...the limits they can go.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/arti ... book-photo

"The student’s prank was not discovered until fellow students and staff opened their newly published yearbooks last Friday and discovered more than smiles in the photo of the group responsible for producing the school’s morning announcements."
"Internet is serious business" HeeHeeHee.
Losers/trolls waste time posting this "I don't feel like wasting time researching nonsense and trying to disprove the collective theories of a group of people that do not have, or deserve, even the tiniest shred of credibility. I'd rather amuse myself."
28 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2004
6935 posts
78 upvotes
A graduating student produced a unique flash drive of some of his personal software
Why is this kind of dumb innuendo necessary? No one in the world uses 'flash drive of personal software' as a metaphor for penis, and what's worse is that it's not even funny. Just say PENIS, Toronto Star. PENIS.
vero95 wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 11:42 am
LOL what does project management have to do with project being over budget?
vero95 wrote:
Mar 1st, 2013 12:34 pm
$5c for a plastic bag >= $30 for a jug of milk
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2009
1964 posts
120 upvotes
Center of the Univer…
i dont get it.
software?

How do you show off "software"?

Nudity != software./
Deal Fanatic
Mar 6, 2004
9306 posts
191 upvotes
flashy_mcflash wrote:
Dec 5th, 2012 2:26 pm
Why is this kind of dumb innuendo necessary.
From the linked news column:
The picture in the yearbook is a very small one

:lol:
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
2890 posts
229 upvotes
CALGARY
So they wanted to call Penis Software? I think I'm getting too old as I didn't know that...+ when I take mine out it's more like Hardware than Software. Links to pics?
For Sale in Calgary :
PS4 GAMES - NHL 16 + NBA LIVE 16 + Assassin's Creed Syndicate = $85
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3145 posts
507 upvotes
"No one at Mother Teresa Catholic Secondary School in London, Ont., saw it coming until it was too late."

That's usually what happens.....
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
10413 posts
1106 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
tkl wrote:
Dec 5th, 2012 3:57 pm
"No one at Mother Teresa Catholic Secondary School in London, Ont., saw it coming until it was too late."

That's usually what happens.....
:lol: :lol:

And I thought our yearbook was bad... They screwed up all the teachers and student's names!

How do you punish a student that has already graduated and no longer affiliated with the school? I can think of maybe criminal prosecution but that's bout it?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2012
1025 posts
27 upvotes
Ottawa
A better pun would be to call it a three and a half inch floppy.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
17608 posts
1632 upvotes
Poormond Hill
ji2o0k wrote:
Dec 5th, 2012 3:55 pm
Poor kid has tiny software...

Mine is known as my 3rd leg.....or mighty python.......

My nickname is "Human Tripod"!
You must be one of those guys who show girls your stuff and then hand them a magnifying lens.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Feb 17, 2009
547 posts
37 upvotes
Hamilton
This was the most confusing story I have ever read. I didn't know what the hell they were talking about.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2007
1049 posts
38 upvotes
Abbotsford
flashy_mcflash wrote:
Dec 5th, 2012 2:26 pm
Why is this kind of dumb innuendo necessary? No one in the world uses 'flash drive of personal software' as a metaphor for penis, and what's worse is that it's not even funny. Just say PENIS, Toronto Star. PENIS.
+1
Oct 22, 2012
596 posts
50 upvotes
Lol software, I suppose that is correct provided that the student wasn't too excited at that time. Otherwise, I think this classify as a hardware.
× < >