4694 posts
180 upvotes

[Longos] *** Longos-Daily Dinner Night specials for $6.99 ***

Longos Family Dinner Night
4:00 pm-10:00 pm only
Daily Dinner meals only $6.99

Monday : Stir-fry Night (all varieties)
Tuesday : Sushi Night (20 pieces)
Wednesday : BBQ Chicken Night (1 kg BBQ chicken)
Thursday : Pizza Night (16" Pepperoni & Cheese)
Friday : BBQ Chicken Wings Night (18 wings)
:eek:
26 replies
Jul 27, 2009
103 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for posting!

Is this just at the big Longo's supermarkets or the smaller "The Market by Longo's" locations? ANyone know?

Cheers!
PW
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2003
4694 posts
180 upvotes
bumbaclot411 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2011 7:51 pm
Thanks for posting!

Is this just at the big Longo's supermarkets or the smaller "The Market by Longo's" locations? ANyone know?

Cheers!
PW

They do have this promo at "The Market by Longos" but the times are slightly different. Not sure what though.
:eek:
Jun 15, 2009
341 posts
52 upvotes
fatpiggy wrote:
Mar 14th, 2011 7:42 pm
Are their wings any good?

I tried them once. Only one flavour, I *think* its BBQ. Not hot nor fresh, they come in cold packages and you have to re-heat them. Comparable to frozen wings at best.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2010
2505 posts
570 upvotes
Thanks OP!
For all community related matters, please PM TomRFD
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2005
2089 posts
134 upvotes
kg_canadaka wrote:
Mar 15th, 2011 12:27 am
I tried them once. Only one flavour, I *think* its BBQ. Not hot nor fresh, they come in cold packages and you have to re-heat them. Comparable to frozen wings at best.

+1. The wings are medocre. They are substantially sized but I've actually had better frozen wings. The sauce on these wings is on the sweet side.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2005
4420 posts
144 upvotes
Mississauga
their pizza is worse than pizza pizza. absoloutely disgusting. Thank god they gave me a refund!

for those in mississauga and surrounding areas, the best pizza i've ever had in north america, is mickey's pizza. They've only been opened for less than a year, but already have a loyal fan base. Great gourmet pizza's at very reasonable prices. We usually order the "dragon party".

www.feedyourdragon.com
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2003
7339 posts
667 upvotes
Richmond Hill
BBQ Chicken was good last time I had one. :razz:
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2644 posts
132 upvotes
BBQ chicken is not bad. Crappy pizza though. I'm not sure if it was too much msg or too much salt, no amount of water I drank would help clear my throat.
Sep 2, 2005
993 posts
60 upvotes
Pizza = Pure SALT taste, the saltiest pizza ever, nice thin crust, better pepperoni than at METRO

I ordered the pizza from one of the SMALL stores, the deadline for each store varies, that small store the deal ended at 8pm

@8pm the fellow stopped making pizzas, big stores have the deal until 9 or 10pm

I will now avoid the wings - thanks for the info ! Looking forward to the Stir-Fry !
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2006
1612 posts
173 upvotes
Burlington
I would also like to know how the sushi is, but maybe I'll just crack and buy it tonight to try for the hell of it. $6.99 is cheap enough to throw away if they are crap.
× < >