Parenting & Family

Looking for any Summer camps for a 4.5 year old in Scarborough

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2018 12:20 pm
[OP]
Jul 29, 2017
33 posts

Looking for any Summer camps for a 4.5 year old in Scarborough

So my oldest son will finish JK tomorrow and I'd like to keep him active during the summer by sending him to some camps. Are there any that people would recommend in Scarborough? I'm located around the Warden and Finch/Steeles area.

My dad suggested if possible maybe send him a camp that's mostly Cantonese speaking. I know that's a long shot but do those existÉ
2 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
1222 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
You might be too late to the game. Everybody has been signing up since, approximately, middle of March. What were you going to do with him for the summer? Like, what was your plan? daycare? If daycare, then maybe just leave him in daycare for now unless you find something. For some (if not all) camps, you pay weekly. So, you can join in the middle of July if you want.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
[OP]
Jul 29, 2017
33 posts
ds2chan wrote:
Jun 27th, 2018 12:07 pm
You might be too late to the game. Everybody has been signing up since, approximately, middle of March. What were you going to do with him for the summer? Like, what was your plan? daycare? If daycare, then maybe just leave him in daycare for now unless you find something. For some (if not all) camps, you pay weekly. So, you can join in the middle of July if you want.
Yeah I figured I may have been too late. TBH I never really had a plan as last year my wife would just be at home to watch both kids, but now that we just had our third it never occurred to me that having her watch all 3 to herself is too much. Right now my plan is to get my little one out of the house to do some activities. I don't mean the entire summer, maybe just 2-3 weeks even would suffice.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)