Tags:
None
Banned
Dec 18, 2011
3995 posts
977 upvotes
Mississauga

Looking to buy Sanyo Eneloops.

I've heard these sometimes go on sale for $19.99 with a charge. I definitely need a charger. I also have a $15 coupon with Dell when I spend $50 or more. What's the best price for these batteries? Dell has them on right now for $29.99.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2412 posts
181 upvotes
PozzyD wrote: I've heard these sometimes go on sale for $19.99 with a charge. I definitely need a charger. I also have a $15 coupon with Dell when I spend $50 or more. What's the best price for these batteries? Dell has them on right now for $29.99.
Hey, Pavel? :)

I think they vary and various places of where to buy. I think they are cheaper than $50 if you know where to look.

But, I think I want the charger model NC-MQR06 and it's harder to find. The charging time seems to be less and might be the best charger?

I found it for $17 but it's on ebay from South Korean sellers. I am not sure if it's worth any risk (ebay can sometimes just be knock-offs of lesser quality and not genuine products?). But, this particular model is often $50-ish.

http://www.eneloop.info/products/charge ... mqr06.html

I need to order some other computer parts so I'll probably just order the sanyo batteries when I do that.

I hope my reply helps somewhat.
Banned
Dec 18, 2011
3995 posts
977 upvotes
Mississauga
teleguitar wrote: Hey, Pavel? :)

I think they vary and various places of where to buy. I think they are cheaper than $50 if you know where to look.

But, I think I want the charger model NC-MQR06 and it's harder to find. The charging time seems to be less and might be the best charger?

I found it for $17 but it's on ebay from South Korean sellers. I am not sure if it's worth any risk (ebay can sometimes just be knock-offs of lesser quality and not genuine products?). But, this particular model is often $50-ish.

http://www.eneloop.info/products/charge ... mqr06.html

I need to order some other computer parts so I'll probably just order the sanyo batteries when I do that.

I hope my reply helps somewhat.

Lol, gotta love Datsyuk. Hands down my favorite player of all time.

But yeah, I'll never order batteries from China. The risk isn't worth the savings (no matter how good they are).

I appreciate the help.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)