Banned
Jul 30, 2014
35 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Cheapo-Findo wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2017 9:42 am
127???? Does it come with massages???
No. It comes with nothing. That doesn't even include towel service. This is the "adult" price which they classify as 26-64.
If you are between 19-26, believe it or not, you are considered a "young adult" and it's about 27$ cheaper. Then there are two more tiers and so on. Adults carry the lion's share of this place. Saying that you can eat off their washroom floor. Never seen a place cleaner than this place. I mean you don't see any hairs, Nothing. It's constantly cleaned by a cleaning crew non stop. Also, equipment is not allowed to even squeak. They constantly maintain them. The gym always looks a few days old. Is it worth the price for a young athlete? No. Weight room is lackluster and designed for an older clientele who lifts light and does physio. It's not really a "gym gym". It's for teen and old people.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
7983 posts
2826 upvotes
Toronto
Fancy!
deadwood wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2017 11:43 am
No. It comes with nothing. That doesn't even include towel service. This is the "adult" price which they classify as 26-64.
If you are between 19-26, believe it or not, you are considered a "young adult" and it's about 27$ cheaper. Then there are two more tiers and so on. Adults carry the lion's share of this place. Saying that you can eat off their washroom floor. Never seen a place cleaner than this place. I mean you don't see any hairs, Nothing. It's constantly cleaned by a cleaning crew non stop. Also, equipment is not allowed to even squeak. They constantly maintain them. The gym always looks a few days old. Is it worth the price for a young athlete? No. Weight room is lackluster and designed for an older clientele who lifts light and does physio. It's not really a "gym gym". It's for teen and old people.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Banned
Jul 30, 2014
35 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Cheapo-Findo wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2017 11:47 am
Fancy!

No, fancy would be Lifetime Athletics In Vaughan. $150.00 / mth + tax and it's crazy fancy. I almost feel like I need a Tuxedo to work out there.
Banned
Jul 30, 2014
35 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, ON
amz155 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2017 8:51 am
Just throwing out other options nearby: GoodLife, L.A. Fitness, City of Vaughan gyms, Anytime Fitness.
Goodlife's in Vaughan are an utter disaster. The one on Yonge street is ridiculous. Had a girl doing "stretches" in front of me with her full VAGINA exposed and she went on and got about an inch from my face with no shame. Needless to say my GF got us out of there.....to the one on Keele/HWY 7 which turns out is worse than Yonge. It's like Goodlife purposely caters to strippers and pimps. The amount of nonsense I have seen there is crazy. Good if you are a young single dude finishing puberty, bad if you are a normal person.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2009
4524 posts
247 upvotes
deadwood wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 10:39 am
Goodlife's in Vaughan are an utter disaster. The one on Yonge street is ridiculous. Had a girl doing "stretches" in front of me with her full VAGINA exposed and she went on and got about an inch from my face with no shame. Needless to say my GF got us out of there.....to the one on Keele/HWY 7 which turns out is worse than Yonge. It's like Goodlife purposely caters to strippers and pimps. The amount of nonsense I have seen there is crazy. Good if you are a young single dude finishing puberty, bad if you are a normal person.
I wasn't promoting GL. Though I have wondered about switching to a cheaper gym like GL. Sounds like paying a bit more is worth it lol.
Banned
Jul 30, 2014
35 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, ON
amz155 wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 3:00 pm
I wasn't promoting GL. Though I have wondered about switching to a cheaper gym like GL. Sounds like paying a bit more is worth it lol.
This is what I suggest. Go to to "Goodlife Thornhill" on Instagram. Take a look at the people on there . Now imagine it 100x worse in person. That's what you will get there. I am telling you, there are literally , at any given time, 10 strippers wearing next to nothing and 10 juice heads wearing even less, at any given time. And it looks like they spent all their money on cloths because they certainly don't have any for deodorants or douches.

Where ever you are: Stay there!!! GL can be a disaster. I have tried most in Vaughan area and even the so called "tame" one at Hillcrest is kind of nasty, GL just attracts a sleazy crowd.