Sports & Recreation

Looking for a Good Physiotherapist with Achilles Tendon Rupture Exp.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2018 8:40 am
[OP]
Aug 29, 2005
598 posts
10 upvotes

Looking for a Good Physiotherapist with Achilles Tendon Rupture Exp.

Hi,

I'm looking for your recommendation on a good sports physiotherapist, in Toronto area, that has experience working with people that suffered from an Achilles Tendon Ruptures. I ruptured my Achilles tendon in May and since then, I gone through some physiotherapist but I'm not happy with them. I'm also used up my health benefits so I'm paying out of pocket. If I'm paying, I want to make sure I get someone good with experience working with athletes who had this injury. If you know of anyone/clinic, please share with me.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by gottagetta on Nov 20th, 2018 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
[OP]
Aug 29, 2005
598 posts
10 upvotes
Swerny wrote:
Nov 20th, 2018 9:22 am
posting your location would help
Very good point. :) Updated with Toronto.
Jul 28, 2005
588 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga
gottagetta wrote:
Nov 20th, 2018 1:47 am
Hi,

I'm looking for your recommendation on a good sports physiotherapist, in Toronto area, that has experience working with people that suffered from an Achilles Tendon Ruptures. I ruptured my Achilles tendon in May and since then, I gone through some physiotherapist but I'm not happy with them. I'm also used up my health benefits so I'm paying out of pocket. If I'm paying, I want to make sure I get someone good with experience working with athletes who had this injury. If you know of anyone/clinic, please share with me.

Thanks in advance.

What you are looking for is going to require you to travel. It’s a very uncommon injury & few know how to treat it and get results.
PM me, I can recommend 2 really good professionals.
[removed]