[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Any ideas? :-0
8 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12990 posts
1471 upvotes
obviously, those are one of a kind hats from e4hats.com so why dont you just buy from them.

if you want a generic chinaman hat, are you so stupid that you wouldnt know where to find one? durrrrrr.....
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1775 posts
242 upvotes
i could definately use that for working in the garden.
Banned
Sep 25, 2006
369 posts
5 upvotes
Siefer999 wrote: obviously, those are one of a kind hats from e4hats.com so why dont you just buy from them.

if you want a generic chinaman hat, are you so stupid that you wouldnt know where to find one? durrrrrr.....
Good question.

1) I like to try on things before I buy them.
2) I don't want to pay extra $10~20 for insurance and tracking with worries of having to deal with any damages and claim.

It is often troublesome for me to travel to downtown. However, I think it would be worth the trip if I could at least see it.

I know there is a Chinatown on Spadina. I was looking for responses like "Yes, I have seen those hats at Chinatown near xxx for $$$." A little bit of assurance goes a long way.

Take it easy
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2008
1610 posts
4 upvotes
Wait, so if you need to try it on, does that mean you plan on wearing these around?

Imagine that, a new trend.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 26, 2008
5135 posts
55 upvotes
megalison wrote: Wait, so if you need to try it on, does that mean you plan on wearing these around?

Imagine that, a new trend.
The hat is cool!
But it was very popular last summer- I always saw these Asian guys wearing them and hanging out downtown...maybe in their 20's.

I didn't know the hats had a name....
May 28, 2006
838 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
Siefer999 wrote: obviously, those are one of a kind hats from e4hats.com so why dont you just buy from them.

Diversified wrote:
Take it easy
I agree.....Chill man.....thats what this forum is for......

I have definitely seen it on the Spadina strip but sorry,never bothered to check the price.....would never be caught wearing one.... :cheesygri

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)