Looking for honeywell whole house humidifier " filter holder "

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2020 11:39 am
[OP]
Aug 27, 2017
16 posts
ontario

Looking for honeywell whole house humidifier " filter holder "

Looking for honeywell whole house humidifier filter " holder". The filter is "HC22A". The filters are available in Home depot or other stores.
But can't find the filter holder. Holder is broken at one edge & every time need to replace the filter, need to put some tape to hold the filter in place.
And after a while the water starts leaking due to loose part.
Luckily, there is a control for water supply & need to reduce the water supply so that there is no water leak currently.
Other than this small issue , the humidifier works well.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1945 posts
587 upvotes
Woodbridge
Please feel free to PM your contact no.. I may be able to help you assuming you are in GTA
flyingfeather2000 wrote: Looking for honeywell whole house humidifier filter " holder". The filter is "HC22A". The filters are available in Home depot or other stores.
But can't find the filter holder. Holder is broken at one edge & every time need to replace the filter, need to put some tape to hold the filter in place.
And after a while the water starts leaking due to loose part.
Luckily, there is a control for water supply & need to reduce the water supply so that there is no water leak currently.
Other than this small issue , the humidifier works well.
HVAC Professional. Committed to customer, not brand.
[OP]
Aug 27, 2017
16 posts
ontario
newlyborn wrote: Please feel free to PM your contact no.. I may be able to help you assuming you are in GTA
Thanks a lot for your time & interest.
Contacted the company. They are going to order it & will be able to send it to me.