Off Topic Archive

Locked: Looking for a new FAMILY Doctor in Richmond hill, any recommendations?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2008 12:41 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2005
1670 posts
2 upvotes
GTA

Looking for a new FAMILY Doctor in Richmond hill, any recommendations?

Looking for a new young family Doctor in Richmond hill, any recommendations?
Share:
6 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
3271 posts
21 upvotes
because of the shortage, usually as a patient you don't get to pick... In most communities you go through the "chamber of commerce" and can get a list of docs accepting patients (if there are any) - or get on a waiting list...

good luck
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2005
1670 posts
2 upvotes
GTA
Anyone else?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2006
7548 posts
388 upvotes
Scarborough
I've not been in the best of health over the last couple weeks, so I needed that link myself ... took me calling 30 Indian, Chinese, Muslim, and Pakistani doc's in the Scarborough area NOT taking patients before I got an Irish Doc and he gave me that link and said he's see me as an 'emergancy' patient.
No, I do NOT have any Z10's or Z30's left for sale. Stop PM'ing me!
BST Reference: Heatware | RFD
Wins: 2010 - Asus G73Sw-AY1 / 2012 - $50 BB Card in "RFD OT Reboot" / 2013 - MobilSyrup.com Samsung Galaxy note 8.0 LTE from Bell
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2006
3812 posts
47 upvotes
Seinfeld said it best:
People love to recommend their doctor to you. I don't know what they get out of it, but they really push them on you.

"Is he good?"

"He's the best. This guy's the best." There can't be this many "bests." Someone's graduating at the bottom of the classes. Where are these doctors? Is someone somewhere saying to their friend, "You should see my doctor, he's the worst. He's the absolute worst there is. Whatever you've got, it'll be worse after you see him. The man's an absolute butcher."

And whenever a friend refers a doctor they say, "Make sure that you tell him that you know me." Why? What's the difference? He's a doctor.

"Oh, you know Bob? Oh, okay, I'll give you the real medicine. Everybody else I'm giving Tic Tacs."
:lol:
You're not funny.
× < >