looking for parking: yonge and york mills

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2019 6:42 pm
[OP]
Nov 22, 2015
4 posts
Toronto, ON

looking for parking: yonge and york mills

Looking for daily parking for work at the intersection of yonge and york mills.

Anyone have any recommendations for the area? closer/cheaper the better. Or any links to a site that covers/specializes in this?

thanks in advance.
Last edited by silveroaks on Feb 25th, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
4425 posts
1500 upvotes
Good Luck.

If you are lucky, you might find monthly (Monday to Friday) for $120 per month at one of the nearby churches.

Right at York Mills Centre, Impark charges over $200 a month.

If you find cheaper, you will keep it to yourself.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2015
1189 posts
369 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
I've noticed that the TTC workers are now parking on Yonge Blvd (the first block west of Yonge) and walking to the subway. The street runs north-south but they always park on the part that's on north side of Wilson - directly across from that military compound, whatever it is. I just checked Google streetview and there's no no-parking signs. Its quite a steep hill going up but about a 5-7 min walk down. If you're willing to walk you could do it daily, I guess, for free, as long as you move your car around every few days. Perhaps maybe on the other close streets as well, Sandringham, etc. you could also park there. As long as you're willing to walk a bit.
May 21, 2018
235 posts
142 upvotes
Try the Rover App on your phone.
Don't forget to goo your attic!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
7306 posts
2552 upvotes
Markham
icantfigureoutausername wrote:
Jan 29th, 2019 10:25 am
I've noticed that the TTC workers are now parking on Yonge Blvd (the first block west of Yonge) and walking to the subway. The street runs north-south but they always park on the part that's on north side of Wilson - directly across from that military compound, whatever it is. I just checked Google streetview and there's no no-parking signs. Its quite a steep hill going up but about a 5-7 min walk down. If you're willing to walk you could do it daily, I guess, for free, as long as you move your car around every few days. Perhaps maybe on the other close streets as well, Sandringham, etc. you could also park there. As long as you're willing to walk a bit.
If there's no sign say No Parking then there's a 3 hour limit.

https://www.toronto.ca/services-payment ... gulations/

Within the City of Toronto, an unsigned maximum three-hour parking limit exists on public roads unless there is signage posted indicating otherwise (eg, maximum 1 hour parking, maximum 15 minute parking, etc.).
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
7730 posts
740 upvotes
Vancouver
Probably tricky to get one but there’s a church on old Yonge that sells parking for $125 a month but only 40 spots.

There is a stair case to get there

Sjym.ca
Did I post something that interests you? Feel free to PM further questions.
[OP]
Nov 22, 2015
4 posts
Toronto, ON
By any chance was there any spots available in that lot still?