Group Buys

Looking for PIA or any best VPN Service Group Buy..

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2018 7:58 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 23, 2012
172 posts
33 upvotes
Brampton

Looking for PIA or any best VPN Service Group Buy..

Hi. I’m interested in VPN group buy. PIA or any best provider possibly works for Netflix. Pls reply or pm me.
Images
  • image.jpg
Tangerine | MyMallBox | Koodo $41 - 4GB+1000 International Mins.
10 replies
Sep 18, 2004
531 posts
90 upvotes
I’d be interested in a ExpressVPN group buy. Torguard seems good too.
[OP]
Dec 23, 2012
172 posts
33 upvotes
Brampton
Just bought keep solid VPN from other thread for $18USD life time 5 devices. Working for Netflix too..
Tangerine | MyMallBox | Koodo $41 - 4GB+1000 International Mins.
Dec 17, 2017
58 posts
18 upvotes
Can you please share the thread regarding solid vpn you got? I tried doing a search but didn’t find it. Sorry I’m new so am probably not doing it right. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1605 posts
236 upvotes
I thought Netflex disable any VPN so you can't see other country's movies
Dec 28, 2010
406 posts
127 upvotes
Interestedin group buy PIA as well !
Actions speak louder than words
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1605 posts
236 upvotes
one key reason is because they have a no logging policy. If there is no log, there is nothing to find
Mar 1, 2005
910 posts
378 upvotes
Markham
redflag999 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2018 8:47 pm
one key reason is because they have a no logging policy. If there is no log, there is nothing to find
I'm likely just being paranoid but there are other VPNs that offer no logging and are not part of 5 eyes.

Why does 5 / 9 / 14 Eyes matter to VPN users?
For anyone considering the use of a VPN, the privacy of their actions online is clearly a concern. While a VPN can certainly help to preserve browsing privacy and protect your data from advertisers and malicious agents, they are not the be-all and end-all of online anonymity. While a VPN offers a good deal of privacy and protection from external agents, VPN providers can still access and store your data and browsing details internally. Any VPN provider in a 5, 9 or 14 Eyes jurisdiction can be legally compelled to provide whatever stored data they have to their country’s intelligence agencies, and often have frameworks in place to bypass the need to ask – frameworks which can also be exploited by malicious third parties.

This is perhaps especially important for users in 5 Eyes countries; the UK’s Investigatory Powers Act 2016 gives sweeping powers to government agencies, granting the rights to access to users’ personal data without warrant; and ISPs in the United States have recently been given the right to record and sell user activity to any third party. Awareness of which jurisdiction a VPN provider falls under is vital for any VPN user with concerns about protecting their data.

VPN providers that are located in non-14 Eyes countries
With so many VPN services on the market, it can be time-consuming and frustrating to sift through feature-lists and review scores only to find that what seems like the ideal VPN is based in a 14 Eyes country. thebestvpn.com has informative reviews on some of the best VPN providers which are registered outside of the 14 Eyes and EU compliant partners:

ExpressVPN (British Virgin Islands): Read review
NordVPN (Panama): Read review
CyberGhost (Romania): Read Review
PureVPN (Hong-Kong): Read review
Ivacy (Singapore): Read review
Hide.me (Malaysia): Read review
Astrill VPN (Seychelles): Read review
VPNArea (Bulgaria): Read review
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
28641 posts
2069 upvotes
Winnipeg
kosaraju wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 8:34 am
Just bought keep solid VPN from other thread for $18USD life time 5 devices. Working for Netflix too..
lifetime? really?
Nov 22, 2011
562 posts
67 upvotes
Batcave
I'm interested in PIA too. My 2-year subscription expired recently.
“Nothing harms me. But I know pain. I know pain. Sometimes I share it. With someone like you.” - Batman . . . . .