Jun 2nd, 2016 2:40 pm
in beige? :razz:
Camry is still better than the crap you listed. accord would be best
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
30239 posts
1405 upvotes
Fernando Po
Chrysler 200 is one of the worst cars made. Stay clear of any Chrysler product for that matter.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
3102 posts
1467 upvotes
Mississauga
Accord V6
I love RFD! :)
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2011
1860 posts
368 upvotes
Vancouver
Mazda6. They make good cars and have high resale value. They're more fun to drive than a power-lacking Toyota, and comes with better features for the price than a Honda.

Kia Optima looks like a good second choice.

I suggest you go test drive the Mazda6 and Kia Optima, and see which drives smoother. Also why pick either one? Tell the dealer you are going to choose one or the other, and ask what the best all-in price they can get you.

VW are a bunch of scammers. Don't know why anyone would trust them after blatantly lying about emissions. If they're lying about that, what else are they lying about to save some money...? Maybe the bolts that hold your tires? I find them to be over-priced too.

I find Nissan to be very poorly designed vehicles, exterior and interior. Cheap ugly looking cars.

Hyundai Sonata recently had terrible years: Avoid Like The Plague 2011, Beware of Clunker 2012. Means they have design/manufacturing issues that might cost you a lot of money. The question is, do you think they fixed those issues 3 years later for the 2015 model? I wouldn't bet my money on it.

2015 Chrysler 200 is a Clunker. You should know by now that all American vehicles are very poorly designed/manufactured and will have very expensive problems: Chrysler, Cavalier, Ford, GMC, Dodge, etc.
[OP]
Oct 9, 2011
605 posts
309 upvotes
EAST YORK
mofesto wrote:
Jun 3rd, 2016 12:19 am
Mazda6. They make good cars and have high resale value. They're more fun to drive than a power-lacking Toyota, and comes with better features for the price than a Honda.

Kia Optima looks like a good second choice.

I suggest you go test drive the Mazda6 and Kia Optima, and see which drives smoother. Also why pick either one? Tell the dealer you are going to choose one or the other, and ask what the best all-in price they can get you.

VW are a bunch of scammers. Don't know why anyone would trust them after blatantly lying about emissions. If they're lying about that, what else are they lying about to save some money...? Maybe the bolts that hold your tires? I find them to be over-priced too.

I find Nissan to be very poorly designed vehicles, exterior and interior. Cheap ugly looking cars.

Hyundai Sonata recently had terrible years: Avoid Like The Plague 2011, Beware of Clunker 2012. Means they have design/manufacturing issues that might cost you a lot of money. The question is, do you think they fixed those issues 3 years later for the 2015 model? I wouldn't bet my money on it.

2015 Chrysler 200 is a Clunker. You should know by now that all American vehicles are very poorly designed/manufactured and will have very expensive problems: Chrysler, Cavalier, Ford, GMC, Dodge, etc.
Thank you for the detailed recommendation! The 6 and the Optima were my top 2 choices to begin with, so I am definitely going to test drive both. And yeah, I'll just tell them to make me the better offer. I'm trying to stay under $300 monthly but I'll probably need a 84-month term and a very low APR for that.