None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
15502 posts
1451 upvotes
GTA

Looking for stones

I've taken up an interest in fengshui recently and one school of thought calls for the placing of a flat rounded stone about the size of two fists at the "base" of my home.

I would imagine something similar to the stone labs people use for "paving" a path in their garden will do the trick. Except smaller.

This might mean that a trip to the garden store would yield my answer but I'm generally too busy to go and my patience is thin when it comes to looking for things, especially if I have run around town to go to different types of stores and then walk up and down various aisles or wait eternity for someone to help me at each store.

So hopefully one of you can point me in the right direction. Again I'm looking for a flat rounded stone about the size of two fists.

大圓石春
4 replies
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
15502 posts
1451 upvotes
GTA
頂上去
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14395 posts
159 upvotes
Mississauga
Too busy to feng shui your house properly?

Don't you want to be successful in your life?

Every successful person who ever lived,
took the time out to put a rock under their house.

Uh, just thought of something...what if you live on a mountain?

Would that be too big of a rock?

Would u be using up other people's fengsui?

Wait...2 fists wide? 2 fists long? 2 fists tall?

so confusing....guess thats the secret of success....knowing about these rocks.
Sorry, stones.
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
15502 posts
1451 upvotes
GTA
wtf.
hmmmm ok.
yah.
thanks!

anyone else?
Jun 26, 2006
439 posts
4 upvotes
Ontario
You still have to go to a garden centre or one of those stone places to get your two-fists size stone.
"Don't think of yourself as an ugly person, just a beautiful monkey." :cheesygri