Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 7, 2003
98 posts
1 upvote
Toronto!

Looking for tiny screws

Hi, my MD players is missing a couple of screws that goes on to the face of the player.
i was wondering if they were any stores in toronto ( preferably downtown) that sell me a few of these screws.

The size of these things are pretty tiny i think they are roughly the size of the screws on the hinges of a pair of glasses.

any help would be appreciated.

ps. if this is posted in the wrong section mods feel free to move it.

Thanks in advance

- Connor
4 replies
Deal Guru
Nov 2, 2003
14950 posts
861 upvotes
Scarborough
I have a table corner full of tiny screws I removed from a PCI adapter cassette. Basically it's a housing for blind swap PCI adapters. You're welcome to come look if you want. Located downtown Toronto.
MOONBOX REPLACEMENT:IPTV Group Buy
Nov 28, 2003
326 posts
YVR
doc_ock wrote:check out RadioShack.ca. They have an EYE GLASSES REPAIR KIT with 4 popular screw sizes. listed at $1.99.
or check out some of your local dollar store. some of them carry glasses repair kit as mentioned by doc_ock.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2003
4772 posts
42 upvotes
jeanluc wrote:or check out some of your local dollar store. some of them carry glasses repair kit as mentioned by doc_ock.

or if u cant find the kit, just buy a cheep pair of glasses (from the dollar store) and use the screw ;)
"Illegitimi non carborundum" --Latin Proverb

If you want to do something good for your soul, and your own sense of self-worth, help someone secretly and never tell them or anyone else, ever.

Hot deal?

:evil: AVOID ByoLogyc products such as ByoMate!