• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2019 10:04 am
Tags:
None
Jan 19, 2014
18 posts
1 upvote
MILTON
I'm glad you are enjoying your ride there Patrick.
patrickcameron wrote: Update on the Yaris I bought from LooLoo in June. No problems with the car so far, except that the tires didn't have much life left in them so I'll have to replace them soon. Other than that, it's been solid.
Jan 19, 2014
18 posts
1 upvote
MILTON
And yet, he had the vehicle inspected, 18 months later and he is still a happy buyer.. #hint hint!!
mehc wrote: Big hint right there
Jan 19, 2014
18 posts
1 upvote
MILTON
#blacurarl
before you assume we are wasting our time "shilling" as you folks figure, perhaps you can msg the person who actually put the review to confirm their legitimacy.
how refreshing to find people who write comments based on someone else assumption without spending any effort to find the truth/ fact from the _ _

blacurarl wrote: I know eh. What a joke. Just makes the dealer look EVEN WORSE.
Dec 18, 2006
347 posts
8 upvotes
Milton
Sorry for the necro bump, but I didn't think this needed a new thread. I actually decided to visit this place TWICE (Since they are local to me) and both times I was ignored. I decided to swing by to see an STI while grabbing some Mc D's. I wondered up and down the parking lot looking at each STI they had in the same row. I stood around for 10 or so minutes and decided to leave since I didn't see anyone.

Today I was heading back from another dealership, and decided to go again and see if I can take a look at the interior of one specific car. I parked in front, walked to the car row again. Poked my head in and out in between the cars. No one came out, and I didn't see anyone. Then I took a look inside, and there was one guy sitting at the desk. I was about to head in when the car I came to look at, came back from a test drive (someone else was interested).

I walked around the car for a bit, looked underneath, and then looked again for some help...

NOTHING!

I just hoped back in my car and left. Their loss I guess...
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2358 posts
618 upvotes
Lindsay, ON
EMAGDNIM wrote: Sorry for the necro bump, but I didn't think this needed a new thread. I actually decided to visit this place TWICE (Since they are local to me) and both times I was ignored. I decided to swing by to see an STI while grabbing some Mc D's. I wondered up and down the parking lot looking at each STI they had in the same row. I stood around for 10 or so minutes and decided to leave since I didn't see anyone.

Today I was heading back from another dealership, and decided to go again and see if I can take a look at the interior of one specific car. I parked in front, walked to the car row again. Poked my head in and out in between the cars. No one came out, and I didn't see anyone. Then I took a look inside, and there was one guy sitting at the desk. I was about to head in when the car I came to look at, came back from a test drive (someone else was interested).

I walked around the car for a bit, looked underneath, and then looked again for some help...

NOTHING!

I find more and more dealerships now are passive and let you approach them when you need assistance. A lot of people don't like getting hassled when your just looking.

They also could have been profiling you as someone who is not worth there time and doesn't have the money to buy.
Dec 18, 2006
347 posts
8 upvotes
Milton
cferguson23 wrote: I find more and more dealerships now are passive and let you approach them when you need assistance. A lot of people don't like getting hassled when your just looking.

They also could have been profiling you as someone who is not worth there time and doesn't have the money to buy.
The first time I was there I could see that... The second time I was there, I was in the lot for a half hour. I even seen one of the staff prepping a car in the back. He made eye contact with me, and then continued to go through the trunk of the car.

I hope they were not profiling me... I know I have a baby face, but that shouldn't be an issue :) In the end, they had two chances to earn my business...
Sep 12, 2006
991 posts
85 upvotes
poedua wrote: Granted, they're VERY few and far between...but I'd say Haldimand in Cayuga and Wilson's in Guelph are honest ones.
WILSONS are definitely not honest.
They got into an accident with the vehicle i had a deposit on.
They tried to convince me that the quick fix job made it such that it was the exact same condition that
I agreed to purchase.

My favorite dealership is this: kijiji.ca (search private sale)
Apr 2, 2015
1 posts
Brampton, ON
I checked their website and saw a 2006 sti (U.S) with 150000km and listed $19000 so I decided to take a look for that car because the car looks really clean in the picture. When I walk around the car and found out the body color has difference so I asked the carproof,and the salesman told me it is a rebuild title car. And he told me it is NOT SERIOUS with $22000 damage repair. Afterwards I done test drive and get back to his office. i asked him if he can flexible on the price if I deposit today. Regarding it is a rebuild title car the price is higher than I expected.
The salesman told me there has 30+ people interesting in this car, price is firm and asked me what is my expecting price, and I reply him I would like to spend $17000. After that he said this to me : YOU JUST WASTED MY TIME TO TEST DRIVE WITH YOU!

I will never go back to this dealership and please check the car carefully incase you purchase from them even it comes with safety
Apr 12, 2015
1 posts
Toronto, ON
WARNING : Loo Loo auto is the WORST dealership ever.

I have purchased Mercedes Benz on Nov, 2014 from Loo Loo auto.
After I bought the vehicle, I have found so many problems (please see below) just within 3 wks after purchasing the car.

1. Heating/air-condition stop working . No air comes out.
2. All windows make noise.
3. The heated seats are on and off. (sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t work)
4. Fuel cover didn’t open
5. the heating mode doesn’t operate “upper body and lower body together”. I could only change it to “ upper body only”, “lower body only”, “ upper/lower body and window” or “only window”.

In the beginning, I had to call Loo Loo auto so many times ( they were not answering my phone call )

I had to take days off from work and drive to London from Toronto to peruse them to fix my car. (it was a nightmare) Every times I go to the shop, they were extremely rude (totally different behavior compared to before I bought the car)
I had THE WORST experience with this dishonest rude dealership. I suggest all of you to research CAREFULLY of this dealership if you have a plan to buy a car from them.
Deal Guru
Sep 8, 2007
10979 posts
14474 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
Why do a variety of independent dealer review threads with multiple 1st time RFD posters? They show up with either an extremely positive or negative review. Then that's it they are gone. 1 post.
Sep 19, 2013
958 posts
875 upvotes
Toronto
cartfan123 wrote: Why do a variety of independent dealer review threads with multiple 1st time RFD posters? They show up with either an extremely positive or negative review. Then that's it they are gone. 1 post.
Well if you go on google and type in "Looloo auto sales review" this is literally the first link that comes up. No different than signing up on Yelp to post a review really.
Oct 19, 2014
792 posts
98 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Damn, i was interested in a Scion FRS they have up for sale. It has 50k on the clock and the sales guy said it has factory warranty until 2018/100'000km's. What do you guys think? There's a Active Green + Ross right next to them, think i could take it for an inspection there?

http://looloo.autotrader.ca/certified/S ... a7d2b5.htm
Nov 20, 2014
643 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto, ON
maybe their dealership name is a mistype...instead of kookoo auto sales, they acidentally typed in "l" as it sits beside "k" on the keyboard
PM if you have ANY questions about zoomers wireless
Deal Guru
Sep 8, 2007
10979 posts
14474 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
syedsalmanshah wrote: Damn, i was interested in a Scion FRS they have up for sale. It has 50k on the clock and the sales guy said it has factory warranty until 2018/100'000km's. What do you guys think? There's a Active Green + Ross right next to them, think i could take it for an inspection there?

http://looloo.autotrader.ca/certified/S ... a7d2b5.htm
First check it out and review the car proof. Then after a test drive and you are still interested. You could take it over at your cost to an independent in Milton like SAI mentioned here. Given the previous concerns mentioned here operate skeptically and do your work before signing a deal or deposit etc.

http://www.hawthornevillager.com/phpbb/ ... hp?t=40346
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
cartfan123 wrote: Why do a variety of independent dealer review threads with multiple 1st time RFD posters? They show up with either an extremely positive or negative review. Then that's it they are gone. 1 post.
I guess their experiences were so bad, they had to post about it to warn others.
Oct 19, 2014
792 posts
98 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
cartfan123 wrote: First check it out and review the car proof. Then after a test drive and you are still interested. You could take it over at your cost to an independent in Milton like SAI mentioned here. Given the previous concerns mentioned here operate skeptically and do your work before signing a deal or deposit etc.

http://www.hawthornevillager.com/phpbb/ ... hp?t=40346
Thanks bro, SAI seems like a nice shop, prices are reasonable too.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
52937 posts
18148 upvotes
ONTARIO
Rnjsdudwn wrote: WARNING : Loo Loo auto is the WORST dealership ever.

After I bought the vehicle, I have found so many problems (please see below) just within 3 wks after purchasing the car.

5. the heating mode doesn’t operate “upper body and lower body together”. I could only change it to “ upper body only”, “lower body only”, “ upper/lower body and window” or “only window”.

In the beginning, I had to call Loo Loo auto so many times ( they were not answering my phone call )

I had to take days off from work and drive to London from Toronto to peruse them to fix my car. (it was a nightmare) Every times I go to the shop, they were extremely rude (totally different behavior compared to before I bought the car)
I had THE WORST experience with this dishonest rude dealership. I suggest all of you to research CAREFULLY of this dealership if you have a plan to buy a car from them.
You bought a used mercedes... Thats kinda expected!
Nov 20, 2014
643 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Rnjsdudwn wrote: WARNING : Loo Loo auto is the WORST dealership ever.

...london

they are located in milton
PM if you have ANY questions about zoomers wireless
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2008
3759 posts
1397 upvotes
Ancaster
EMAGDNIM....I love that term necrobump. Never heard it before.
Jan 19, 2014
18 posts
1 upvote
MILTON
EMAGDNIM wrote: Sorry for the necro bump, but I didn't think this needed a new thread. I actually decided to visit this place TWICE (Since they are local to me) and both times I was ignored. I decided to swing by to see an STI while grabbing some Mc D's. I wondered up and down the parking lot looking at each STI they had in the same row. I stood around for 10 or so minutes and decided to leave since I didn't see anyone.

NOTHING!

First of, I'd like to apologize for that experience and if you found it wrong. We get approximately 50-60 people wonder the lot through out the day on an average week-day, as we do attempt to ask most if they need assistance with anything, some people (who are here to JUST walk around) actually don't like to be asked. once they are asked, some would actually leave!
There are 4 sales reps on shift, front door clearly marked showroom entrance, if you had come in, I'm certain you would've been greeted and asked if you required any service or assistance.
As for the employee you found cleaning a vehicle in the back detail bay, his job duties are in the detail bay and not a customer service representative. Hence the reason why he didn't approach you.

Once more, we do apologize, but just like home depot or a gas station, if you see drive-way Salt bags outside, you'd have to come in to inquire about it.

our general line is 905-901-3161 or e-mail Sales@loolooauto.ca if you have any questions and if we can ever be of any service to you in the future.