Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Lord of the Rings Extended Edition FotR/TTT/RotK $9.99 each @ BB

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2015 7:57 pm
Tags:
Sep 22, 2010
169 posts
112 upvotes
Langley

[Best Buy] Lord of the Rings Extended Edition FotR/TTT/RotK $9.99 each @ BB

If you can do without the extra features in the box set, each movie (extended edition) is on sale for $9.99. I picked up all three at local BB for $30 + tax. Online inventory is low, so check your local store.
3 replies
Jan 18, 2007
679 posts
307 upvotes
Edmonton
If you have the DVD versions of the Extended Editions already, grab these; the extras discs (Appendices) are on DVD in the Blu-ray box set anyways.
Ustauk,
Edmonton, Alberta
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1733 posts
789 upvotes
I'm told that the Alliance (Canadian) versions have the most annoying ads/trailers that you can't skip. Is this still true? I wanted to get the extended versions in a box set but haven't because of this. Right now I'm thinking of waiting for a complete Hobbit/Lord of The Rings set... unless they make more movies.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
mumbles wrote: I'm told that the Alliance (Canadian) versions have the most annoying ads/trailers that you can't skip. Is this still true? I wanted to get the extended versions in a box set but haven't because of this. Right now I'm thinking of waiting for a complete Hobbit/Lord of The Rings set... unless they make more movies.
I don't recall that. Watched them after buying them on Boxing Day for $5 each...