Expired Hot Deals

[L'Oreal] L'Oreal Warehouse Sale Toronto March 13 - April 8 [UPDATED WITH PRICES AND PICS]

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2018 3:49 pm
Mar 14, 2006
883 posts
380 upvotes
Toronto
SkimGuy wrote:
Apr 4th, 2018 12:49 am
Do they sell men's stuff? Fragrances or moisturizer?
Yes..they have men's product
Mar 14, 2006
883 posts
380 upvotes
Toronto
hansel89 wrote:
Apr 4th, 2018 10:46 am
It's true. It seems a lot are old stocks. The ombrelle sunscreens I bought there back in 2016 are only expiring this year but the ones they're currently selling are also expiring this year.
Maybe this is why they made it so easy to sent out invitation. They probably want to get rid of all the older products!!
Jul 25, 2016
61 posts
9 upvotes
Smiley22 wrote:
Apr 4th, 2018 10:55 am
Maybe this is why they made it so easy to sent out invitation. They probably want to get rid of all the older products!!
But it's always been that way though. I mean there's no difference in how they send out invites. I guess more people are just aware of it.

Oh btw the sunscreen is also more expensive by $3.50. Considering they are expiring this year, you'd think they'd make it cheaper.
Apr 3, 2018
1 posts
Does anyone know their phone number..i wanna know if i can take my lil one with me. Some warehouse sale does not allow children. Just wanted to confirm
Mar 14, 2006
883 posts
380 upvotes
Toronto
Pinaca wrote:
Apr 4th, 2018 2:12 pm
Does anyone know their phone number..i wanna know if i can take my lil one with me. Some warehouse sale does not allow children. Just wanted to confirm
No phone number. I have seen kids at the sale.
Feb 27, 2018
4 posts
5 upvotes
hansel89 wrote:
Apr 4th, 2018 1:28 pm
But it's always been that way though. I mean there's no difference in how they send out invites. I guess more people are just aware of it.

Oh btw the sunscreen is also more expensive by $3.50. Considering they are expiring this year, you'd think they'd make it cheaper.
As far as I remember the rules were changed like 3 or 4 years ago. Before that there was no option to send invites and the sales were way better.
[OP]
Feb 7, 2012
387 posts
1010 upvotes
Toronto
Pinaca wrote:
Apr 4th, 2018 2:12 pm
they just don't allow strollers, i saw some people leave the stroller by the door. but i've seen kids there
Mar 3, 2005
165 posts
68 upvotes
Hey everyone did they have any good nyx pallets. Makeup? Deciding whether or not it's worth it for me to go as it's really far?
:cheesygri
Nov 25, 2013
101 posts
47 upvotes
Last weekend - are there any deals on shampoo and conditoner? I remember last year I was able to get the 1L loreal extraordinary oil shampoo for $2.99, this year....$5.75 lol
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1208 posts
362 upvotes
Brampton
Anyone see the "L'oreal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic Falsh Bronzer Moisturising Gel" at anytime during the sale? I went during the first weekend of the sale but it wasn't on the shelves, wondering if they added it to the shelves since then. They've carried it in previous years so I'm wondering if it's now discontinued. I should have stocked up last year :(
Feb 12, 2005
389 posts
73 upvotes
Has anyone gone to the sale today, the last day? Are there any further reductions or new merchandise? I'm trying to decide if it is worth my time to go back up there. It's really far by TTC.
Nov 25, 2013
101 posts
47 upvotes
Kali wrote:
Apr 8th, 2018 12:39 pm
Has anyone gone to the sale today, the last day? Are there any further reductions or new merchandise? I'm trying to decide if it is worth my time to go back up there. It's really far by TTC.
Just went, no reductions on shampoo and toiletries, in fact the whole blends line was more expensive ($5 now). There were some whole blend hair masks though.
Decleor had further sales on their face oil serums tho.