Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
L'Oreal

UPDATED! L'Oreal Warehouse Sale Toronto Sept 12 - Oct 8 PICTURES and PRICES!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2018 8:41 pm
Feb 7, 2012
762 posts
1513 upvotes
Toronto

[L'Oreal] UPDATED! L'Oreal Warehouse Sale Toronto Sept 12 - Oct 8 PICTURES and PRICES!

Expiry:
October 8, 2017
Retailer:
L'Oreal
More offers from L'Oreal
edit #2
thanks to @SonyCanWoes who gave me a ticket for the sale that started today!
here are some of the items i saw.. couldnt take everything but i pretty much covered about 80% of the stuff there.. sorry for the blurry pics if there are any.. it was a zoo inside and i'm pretty sure the security guard was following me around so i had to be more discrete about it. the things i do for you RFD'ers! just cause RFDers are the best!

ok fail, rfd says max 20 photos.. so i have the pleasure of loading them in separate posts.. bare with me.. here we go (see post on page 13 and 14)

tip! the nice lady at cash told me the down time is 2pm - 5pm so if you're not into lines, and you cant make it there an hour before it opens, try that time! ~not gauranteed, just what she told me! i went today at 530 and it was fine, but prob because everyone has different start dates on their tickets
tip #2 - bring your own bags!! no one wants to spend $2 on a bag now!

Edit!
received an email with the floor layout so you can start planning your shopping trip (see image attached)!
Private Sale starts tomorrow!
• Our new arrival of CeraVe products!
• Our new sales floor design to better guide your shopping experience.
• Our new Hair Bar for expert advice about your hair care needs.
• Our addition of the Nespresso coffee bar, a complimentary service for you and your guest.

Happy Shopping!!

Store address:
1 Steelcase Road West,
Markham, ON, L3R 0T3

Date: Sept 13 - Oct 8
Weds - Sunday
Times vary, see image attached for dates and time

Brands: L'Oreal Paris, L'Oreal Professional, Lancôme, Garnier, Matrix, Ombrelle, La Roche-Posay, Essie, Vichy, Redkin, Maybelline, Biothrm, YSL, Ralph Loren, Giorgio Armani, etc...

Tickets:
They are doing electronic tickets again this year, whoever received tickets from last year will automatically be invited again electronically, so check your emails! I will see how many I have left this year and will update this post if I do have extras.

If you received tickets last year, and you have invites, please pay it forward and help other Redflagdealers out by sending them tickets =)

OUR RULES

Ticket holders can be accompanied by one guest. The ticket is valid up to the authorized maximum of $600, taxes included. The limit of $600, and the maximum quantities are by ticket and must be shared between the different users of said ticket.

Tickets have no monetary value. It is strictly forbidden to sell them. Packaged products are not to be opened: please ask an employee for help on that regard. All gift sets will be verified by cashiers. The strollers are not authorized at the private sale. The products purchased are for personal use only. We reserve the right to refuse any transaction which we deem inappropriate. We reserve the right to limit quantities.

post from last year : loreal-loreal-fall-warehouse-sale-2016-prices-2042150/
Images
  • loreal2017a.png
  • loreal2017.png
  • loreal2017b.png
Last edited by frugette on Aug 29th, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
365 replies
Banned
Jul 25, 2017
1068 posts
425 upvotes
anyone have any extra ones to help a fellow RFDers? pm me please
Aug 9, 2015
134 posts
39 upvotes
Da Internet
Would love an invite, plz and ty
:)
Jun 10, 2015
715 posts
345 upvotes
Are invites being sent out early this year? I haven't received mine yet

Edit: Nevermind, got mine at 7:00pm. Starts on Thursday for me. PM if you would like an invite - I think I can only invite 5 people

Edit 2: Invites have all been sent out! Please pay it forward if you have any - I was able to invite 6
Last edited by vanlinda on Aug 29th, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jul 7, 2007
227 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
Just received mine but my ticket is for Thursday instead of the Wednesday. Is there a way to invite people again? If so pm me and I can try to send you an invite.
Apr 12, 2010
27 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone with an extra invite? It would be greatly appreciated
Jul 19, 2005
979 posts
593 upvotes
Mississauga
All PMs so far I answered and sent invitations.

**All gone**
Last edited by koalajoe on Aug 29th, 2017 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 2, 2008
15 posts
4 upvotes
Terrace
I would love an invite. Thank you
Apr 29, 2016
61 posts
32 upvotes
Can anyone send me an invite, thanks in advance.
Banned
Feb 3, 2014
232 posts
411 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, frugette [OP] for this post. Of course, great warehouse sale!

For those, who do not have this invitation, another option is CNE (if you are planning to visit CNE). Last year, most of these brands were at dirt cheap price. I witnessed that my friend bought a lot of them for his significant one! :)

This is just a suggestion.
frugette wrote: Store address:
1 Steelcase Road West,
Markham, ON, L3R 0T3

Date: Sept 13 - Oct 8
Weds - Sunday
Times vary, see image attached for dates and time

Brands: L'Oreal Paris, L'Oreal Professional, Lancôme, Garnier, Matrix, Ombrelle, La Roche-Posay, Essie, Vichy, Redkin, Maybelline, Biothrm, YSL, Ralph Loren, Giorgio Armani, etc...

Tickets:
They are doing electronic tickets again this year, whoever received tickets from last year will automatically be invited again electronically, so check your emails! I will see how many I have left this year and will update this post if I do have extras.

If you received tickets last year, and you have invites, please pay it forward and help other Redflagdealers out by sending them tickets =)

OUR RULES

Ticket holders can be accompanied by one guest. The ticket is valid up to the authorized maximum of $600, taxes included. The limit of $600, and the maximum quantities are by ticket and must be shared between the different users of said ticket.

Tickets have no monetary value. It is strictly forbidden to sell them. Packaged products are not to be opened: please ask an employee for help on that regard. All gift sets will be verified by cashiers. The strollers are not authorized at the private sale. The products purchased are for personal use only. We reserve the right to refuse any transaction which we deem inappropriate. We reserve the right to limit quantities.

post from last year : loreal-loreal-fall-warehouse-sale-2016-prices-2042150/
May 29, 2015
2 posts
Toronto, ON
I need an invitation, thanks in advance
Nov 25, 2013
262 posts
223 upvotes
I remember for the spring sale, some people had earlier access than the public sale, guess this is not the case this year.

Anyways I got my invite and can invite five more people. Each ticket permits two people for access. Please PM name me and email addresses.

EDIT: Invitations are gone now. Anyone who received an invite please help out other RFD-ers.
Last edited by jaye23 on Aug 29th, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 15, 2012
307 posts
434 upvotes
Can anyone send me an invite? It would be highly appreciated.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
2780 posts
4017 upvotes
Toronto
jaye23 wrote: I remember for the spring sale, some people had earlier access than the public sale, guess this is not the case this year.

Anyways I got my invite and can invite five more people. Each ticket permits two people for access. Please PM name me and email addresses.
Thanks to Jaye23, I now have my own tickets and invite. PM me and I will share invites until its gone :)

Edit: all my invites are gone
Last edited by sonyminidiscman on Aug 30th, 2017 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
Wizerman wrote: Thanks, frugette [OP] for this post. Of course, great warehouse sale!

For those, who do not have this invitation, another option is CNE (if you are planning to visit CNE). Last year, most of these brands were at dirt cheap price. I witnessed that my friend bought a lot of them for his significant one! :)

This is just a suggestion.
Good idea
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is