Expired Hot Deals

[L'Oreal] UPDATED! L'Oreal Warehouse Sale Toronto Sept 12 - Oct 8 PICTURES and PRICES!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2017 3:12 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1075 posts
71 upvotes
PMed, thanks in advance!
WeedKiller wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 9:03 am
I got a few invites, 4 left, would love to pay it forward.
PM name and email.
Dec 5, 2009
81 posts
17 upvotes
Guelph
Does anyone know what Cerave products are there? It seems to be mostly baby products in the photos
Jul 20, 2007
986 posts
143 upvotes
Brampton
I have couple invites left. PM me your details if interested!

EDIT: my invites are all gone!
Last edited by speedy726 on Sep 13th, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Feb 7, 2012
218 posts
724 upvotes
Toronto
emmui wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 9:28 am
Does anyone know what Cerave products are there? It seems to be mostly baby products in the photos
i'm not 100% sure but there was a shelf full of Cerave products, i couldn't take pics of all the products cause there were too many people. I might go again today or this weekend, i'll check for you if there are anything else
they also sell Cerave (the tub of cream) at costco now for i think around $15 in case you can't wait
Nov 26, 2012
2 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I also have a few invites. PM me if you are interested.
Dec 5, 2009
81 posts
17 upvotes
Guelph
frugette wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 9:34 am
i'm not 100% sure but there was a shelf full of Cerave products, i couldn't take pics of all the products cause there were too many people. I might go again today or this weekend, i'll check for you if there are anything else
they also sell Cerave (the tub of cream) at costco now for i think around $15 in case you can't wait
Thanks! I have my ticket for tomorrow. Crossing my fingers that there will be items left
Jul 20, 2016
465 posts
167 upvotes
Toronto
is it crowded at all times like that?

I was thinking in pop by sometime this afternoon just to get some vichy shampoos and a maybe a YSL perfume for my wife...
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Nov 22, 2016
35 posts
14 upvotes
Pretty much what you're seeing in the pics. Cleansing bar, daily cleaning wash, baby soap, serum, body moisturizer. I was a bit disappointed because they didn't have their face moisturizer or PM one. The serum is actually really good so just picked that up.
Mar 12, 2017
47 posts
10 upvotes
dptrain wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 6:39 am
PM with full name and Email for invite.

Cheers.
I invited a couple of people.
Have fun!
Jul 5, 2006
16 posts
3 upvotes
If anyone has any invites left, can you please let me know. I would love one or two if possible. Thank you.
[OP]
Feb 7, 2012
218 posts
724 upvotes
Toronto
neonic wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 9:53 am
is it crowded at all times like that?

I was thinking in pop by sometime this afternoon just to get some vichy shampoos and a maybe a YSL perfume for my wife...
today is the first day (non employee/non vip), from my experience it'll get crazy busy. That said, the cashier told me yesterday the down time is from 2-5pm so you can try your luck then, otherwise i would suggest going an hour before open and lining up. Now that they have opened their tickets to email and allowing people to share, a lot more shoppers have access to the sale so the sale is much busier than years ago
Jul 13, 2013
354 posts
28 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I saw it should open today right? But the official link doesn't including 13th-September
Mar 20, 2009
9 posts
1 upvote
Richmond Hill
If anyone has an extra ticket to spare I would love to go with a friend. Thanks in advance!