Hot Deals

[L'Oreal] UPDATED! L'Oreal Warehouse Sale Toronto Sept 12 - Oct 8 PICTURES and PRICES!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2017 8:42 am
Dec 8, 2012
52 posts
83 upvotes
Looking for an invite as well. Need to buy some stuff for Girlfriend's birthday. Kindly send me an invitation if you have one. TIA
Mar 14, 2006
284 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
emmui wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 9:28 am
Does anyone know what Cerave products are there? It seems to be mostly baby products in the photos
There are lots of Cerave line..both baby and regular line
Mar 14, 2006
284 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
Zeynab wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 4:04 pm
Is this event running today or it will start tomorrow?
Ticket shows sep 14th as first day.
Invites have different dates.... My friend got an invite for Sept 21th
Sep 12, 2017
1 posts
Can I please get an invite? My mom's birthday is coming up and I would really like to get her something nice
Jul 18, 2017
4 posts
Thanks to a fellow rfder I received my invite and have 4 up for grabs. Anyone interested in plthem. Please pm me full first and last name and email.
Aug 5, 2008
135 posts
85 upvotes
Thanks to m0chii for your invite. I have 6 invites, PM me with first and last name and email.
Nov 25, 2013
25 posts
8 upvotes
Went at 6pm today and there were no lineups. Probably the same case tomorrow as well. Thanks OP for suggesting to bring a bag instead of paying $2.

There were UD makeup spray which people went crazy. The Shu uemura boxes are almost gone. Aside from UD, I think the spring sale had better selection when it came to makeup.

Overall prices have gone higher than the past (mascaras and loreal sunscreen were only $2-$3 when tickets were kept very private or about a year ago). Mascaras and sunscreens are all now $4 each.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
1064 posts
262 upvotes
Toronto
went today and suprised with plenty of parking spots, no line ups. Even cashing out only took 5 minutes at 7PM

Not the deal of the century but decent for items I need anyways... facewash around 5 bucks and found face cream for men for 5 bucks too... shampoos were 2 to 3 bucks, but I remember previous sales had 1 Liter bottles for 3 bucks... they no longer have them...
Aug 4, 2010
126 posts
21 upvotes
Anyone with an extra invite? It would be greatly appreciated!!
May 8, 2013
4 posts
Does anyone have an extra invite they are willing to share? Thanks in advance! :)
Sep 12, 2017
2 posts
I have invites remaining. PM me your full name, and email!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)