• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2004 7:27 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 15, 2001
202 posts
Mississauga, Ontario
Damn. Now I can't wait til next week. I'm so hooked now. A polar bear? Another castaway? That girl's a convict? Damn!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2002
7776 posts
948 upvotes
Toronto
When is Wilson going to wash ashore and make a guest appearance?
A Soap Opera with big bears?
Jan 1, 2004
249 posts
Chemical2001 wrote:Damn. Now I can't wait til next week. I'm so hooked now. A polar bear? Another castaway? That girl's a convict? Damn!
I'm hooked as well. The show better not be going downhill from here though (or canceled (unless it does go downhill :) ))
Aug 11, 2004
605 posts
1 upvote
mochachicka wrote:yeah you're right about that...especially the lady who's husband was found locked in the bathroom, in the flashback it seemed that she was so dependent on him (the way she was talking about him), but she looked fine on the beach without him

I swear that has been done by Stephen King!

I think you are right! The Gondoliers?? Somthing like that - it's driving me nuts.. a little help here.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
3250 posts
61 upvotes
Mississauga
frogger wrote:I think once you are over 7 and a half months pregnant a lot of airlines won't let you on for fear of premature labour.

Oh well Kate's in a bikini next week :twisted:
Air Lanka tried to stop my wife from flying when she was only 5.5 months pregnant, so it's even earlier than you suggest.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Convict girl will of course, have 'her reasons' for doing 'what she did' [whatever that might be.] She will be made out to be a goody-2-shoes, as she is already, who had to do what she had to do, and then she had to go down for it.

The white polar bear threw me for a loop; I was expecting a dinosaur. The 'looped' transmission was very eerie, but completely non-believable as the woman was speaking in a sexy voice, rather than scared/freaked out. {Insert roll-eyes icon here.} The brother/sister fighting duo are also not believeable; after a trauma like that, they'd have stuck together.

The Asian guy who used to be on the Angel show {Lila's nemesis who worked with her at Wolfram and Hart} is just pis*ing me off, he's so mean to his girlfriend/wife, etc.

That druggie band guy will have a hard time when his drugs run out.

The dog will be found alive, only he will be all weird, and not go to the poor boy, etc. The boy will really be sad about that.

The marshall will end up getting killed by the convict, who can't afford to have anyone know of her past.

These are all predictions/thoughts - NOT spoilers, because I am just saying it 'might' happen.
Jan 1, 2004
249 posts
jory29 wrote:The Asian guy who used to be on the Angel show {Lila's nemesis who worked with her at Wolfram and Hart} is just pis*ing me off, he's so mean to his girlfriend/wife, etc.
At least he did not try and sell the others his seafood (Which I really thought he was going to do since I thought he and his wife/girlfriend were tring to be separate from the rest of the group and he would not let her have any of the food).
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2003
1750 posts
354 upvotes
Vancouver
I just watched both episodes and I thought it was pretty good. Can't wait till next week. I'm definitely adding this to my schedule of shows to watch.
Sep 18, 2001
402 posts
Burlington
I've caught both episodes, and I have to say that I think it's quite good. Looking forward to seeing how it develops...
"Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?"
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
3042 posts
1 upvote
amberjill wrote:I just watched both episodes and I thought it was pretty good. Can't wait till next week. I'm definitely adding this to my schedule of shows to watch.
meh, an ill attempt at making Gilligan's Island into a drama. I want to see the comedy in being standed, but updated so we have a today's version of Gilligan's Island.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2004
1727 posts
155 upvotes
jory29 wrote:Convict girl will of course, have 'her reasons' for doing 'what she did' [whatever that might be.] She will be made out to be a goody-2-shoes, as she is already, who had to do what she had to do, and then she had to go down for it.

The white polar bear threw me for a loop; I was expecting a dinosaur. The 'looped' transmission was very eerie, but completely non-believable as the woman was speaking in a sexy voice, rather than scared/freaked out. {Insert roll-eyes icon here.} The brother/sister fighting duo are also not believeable; after a trauma like that, they'd have stuck together.

The Asian guy who used to be on the Angel show {Lila's nemesis who worked with her at Wolfram and Hart} is just pis*ing me off, he's so mean to his girlfriend/wife, etc.

That druggie band guy will have a hard time when his drugs run out.

The dog will be found alive, only he will be all weird, and not go to the poor boy, etc. The boy will really be sad about that.

The marshall will end up getting killed by the convict, who can't afford to have anyone know of her past.

These are all predictions/thoughts - NOT spoilers, because I am just saying it 'might' happen.
so far I agree with your predictions....I'm not really liking the Kate chick because she does seem to be made into a good-2-shoes..it's annoying

I don't get the polar bear thing at all...I thought it could have been on the plane (as someone's cargo), but how could they fit that into the plane with all the luggage and whatnot? But then again this plane did let a very pregnant women fly, have some guy who managed to have drugs and a marshall carrying a weapon, so who knows!
Sep 15, 2001
202 posts
Mississauga, Ontario
mochachicka wrote:so far I agree with your predictions....I'm not really liking the Kate chick because she does seem to be made into a good-2-shoes..it's annoying

I don't get the polar bear thing at all...I thought it could have been on the plane (as someone's cargo), but how could they fit that into the plane with all the luggage and whatnot? But then again this plane did let a very pregnant women fly, have some guy who managed to have drugs and a marshall carrying a weapon, so who knows!
Planes will always let a Marshall carry his gun on the plane.

There was an article in this week's Toronto Star about some Russian lady who flew back to Toronto to have her baby.. due next week.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2004
1727 posts
155 upvotes
Chemical2001 wrote:Planes will always let a Marshall carry his gun on the plane.
I see...well that's a little pointless is it not? They couldn't possibly use it up in an aircraft as it may puncture the vessel..
Sep 15, 2001
202 posts
Mississauga, Ontario
mochachicka wrote:I see...well that's a little pointless is it not? They couldn't possibly use it up in an aircraft as it may puncture the vessel..
depending on the caliber of the gun and the skill of the Marshall, the bullet won't penetrate the target. Besides, a single gunshot to a window won't cause the whole plane to depressurize and blow up like on TV.

A few weeks back on the tv show Mythbusters, they tested out the myth that a single gunshot could cause the whole window to blow open. Pretty neat episode. Shooting a bullet through the hole did cause some depressurization but not enough to do any damage. They got frustrated so they added some explosives to the window and blew it out. That was fun to watch.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)