Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

$129 Schlage Camelot Connect Deadbolt Aged Bronze

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2019 10:22 pm
Nov 21, 2018
24 posts
5 upvotes
OTTAWA
I don't have any smart hub. will it work with any app on the phone directly? If not, does it connect to Bluetooth on the phone? how else is it useful?
Jan 31, 2008
693 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
mimsterz wrote: I don't have any smart hub. will it work with any app on the phone directly? If not, does it connect to Bluetooth on the phone? how else is it useful?
No, you need a hub with zwave or zigbee, depending on which version you get to connect to an app.
But the whole thing still works manually through the programming code. You can program it for various codes manually when you read the instructions...

The hub and app brings a lot to it...like lock/unlock history...phone automation, other automations...creating temp codes, etc.

It uses Zigbee or ZWave technology...not wifi or bluetooth (at least the one posted is).
Dec 23, 2012
371 posts
241 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The motor is very loud comparing to Yale, I can hear the lock is locking/unlocking from upstairs.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3874 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
kgkuan wrote: The motor is very loud comparing to Yale, I can hear the lock is locking/unlocking from upstairs.
We are very happy the lock is loud, it's good to know when it's unlocked. So to each their own.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
zdpz wrote: We are very happy the lock is loud, it's good to know when it's unlocked. So to each their own.
Also, the Schlage has a tamper alarm, that is triggered when someone shakes the door.
With the Yale, you have to physically take it apart, before the siren goes off.
Jul 22, 2009
415 posts
329 upvotes
Toronto
Love these locks, have two already (front and back door), with this deal I PMd at Home Depot, got the extra $12.90 off for 10% price match.

This one is for my garage.

Very responsive key pad. Works with app, google home, phone and bridge.

Had a cold winter this year, -30 or more for a couple of days. Had some frozen pipes in the basement - but never had a problem with the locks.
Its nice to be important, but more important to be nice.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes
The keypad is textured and made so fingerprints aren't left. obviously though.....you should wipe it everyonce in a while due to finger sweat / oil build up. But then again if you set it to 8 digits who the hell is going to know or spend the time to guess.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
Wizard1 wrote: The keypad is textured and made so fingerprints aren't left. obviously though.....you should wipe it everyonce in a while due to finger sweat / oil build up. But then again if you set it to 8 digits who the hell is going to know or spend the time to guess.
No one, considering one swift kick can break the door frame.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
Wizard1 wrote: or a brick through a window
Or just walk in, as I'm sure there are folks that still leaves their doors unlocked...LOL
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2723 posts
1097 upvotes
Does anyone know if the Lowe's version is compatible with Wink Hub as I checked and the SKU and model number vary at Home Depot and Lowe's hence I was denied PM at HD. I have wink hub and I want it to connect to that, but lowes doesn't have wink hub sticker on it's box