Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

$28.00 Hamilton Beach Programmable Coffee Maker, free shipping!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2014 9:48 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2010
2234 posts
949 upvotes
Toronto
Got my 2nd cancellation notice, this time for in store pick up etobicoke south.
Nov 29, 2011
486 posts
718 upvotes
London
Got a cancellation e-mail too :( Called customer service and she checked as there was one left showing in Sarnia, but it was floor model only. She will let the appropriate dept. know to have it taken off the website or at least show OOS.
Jan 1, 2011
653 posts
189 upvotes
Kitchener
Darn it, just got cancelled. Oh well...
Jan 3, 2008
323 posts
181 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks Staplowes. That was sleasy.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2775 posts
2127 upvotes
Tried PM in FS, they don't PM clearance item...
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
bmedicky wrote: Darn it, just got cancelled. Oh well...
ahh damn - I was hoping you got it. would rather a contributing RFD member get the deal then a rando :razz:
Dec 9, 2009
701 posts
480 upvotes
Glad I could help out guys. Sorry about the $10 email discount confusion, I didn't know that you needed to spend $50. For those that were successful in acquiring a unit, well done!
Jan 7, 2015
657 posts
535 upvotes
GVR
Ordered last night at 1am pst for shipping delivery, cancelled this morning.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 24, 2012
5909 posts
2223 upvotes
Space
Cancelled as well and I think I was one of the first to order. Wouldn't be suprised if everyone was cancelled, typical lowes .
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
Solsearchin1 wrote: Cancelled as well and I think I was one of the first to order. Wouldn't be suprised if everyone was cancelled, typical lowes .
Chewfam wrote: It's probably OOS since it's been posted in this thread many times for a couple weeks now.

lowes-hamiltion-beach-scoop-19-99-71-off-1549693/
No you weren't. Like I posted its been in this thread for about a week now.
If you read some of the post you'll know why you're able to add to the cart but won't have an option for shipping.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2006
7949 posts
2868 upvotes
Washington, DC
Ordered this last week for the same price and it arrived within 2 days. It's been this price for at least a week.
Dec 25, 2012
824 posts
1289 upvotes
Ontario
Despite my ordering being canceled, I was lucky enough to get a price match at another retailer since lowes had it showing available on their website still. :D
Dec 21, 2012
171 posts
28 upvotes
OTTAWA
micromen wrote: Despite my ordering being canceled, I was lucky enough to get a price match at another retailer since lowes had it showing available on their website still. :D
which retailer? tell me please lol

all out of stock in my area!
Jan 1, 2011
653 posts
189 upvotes
Kitchener
BengaliPrince wrote: bestbuy/futureshop have them
But surely they won't pricematch an item that's listed as "out of stock" on Lowe's web page. Or will they...?
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
2723 posts
2772 upvotes
Toronto
bmedicky wrote: But surely they won't pricematch an item that's listed as "out of stock" on Lowe's web page. Or will they...?
It comes down to the person who does the price matching. I walked into Futureshop and just showed them the price on my phone, they just made sure the domain was a .ca and they price matched it and ordered it to the store.

I picked it up 2 days later.
Mar 17, 2008
666 posts
164 upvotes
Sorry to bump this guy, this should be in the Expired deals section

To those that bought it: how do you guys like it? My GFs coffee maker doesn't auto shutoff and she often forget it on. I don't drink coffee. The dual pot & single serve function with normal cheap coffee seems great...

How much is this worth? It's currently $74.99 on Amazon.ca (lightning drop prices history: [url]http://ca.*****.com/product/B004O0AOMQ[/url])

Any other alternatives?

edit:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/ ... 49d08e.jpg[/IMG]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)