Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowes

6 Pack LED 6W GU10 Bulbs $1.99 = .37 cents each

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2017 2:16 pm
Tags:
Dec 8, 2013
543 posts
163 upvotes
Etobicoke
lehmanr wrote: No they're not and if they did, it's likely a cashier error. I am going to buy some now and I will report back.
Yes they definitely are.... bought twice last week and deducted coupon B4 tx each time.
Zoomer $36/mo,400 min,Canada wide,2gb data,unltd text,free everything*
Zoomer Home Phone $10/mo,free Canada wide,modem,voicemail,features*
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
I guess Ontario is running out of energy. Get out while you still can.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2008
1704 posts
1792 upvotes
Anyone try these yet? I'm looking for something not too far from regular incandescent look. Price is amazing.
Similar to someone posting earlier, I also read negative things about bazz products lifespan. No idea if this applies to the bulbs.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2015
1386 posts
1102 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
I bought a 6 pack of these lights... They produce good lighting, but not liking the finish look of seeing the heat sinking fins when looking at the face side of the pot light. I removed the one pot light I tested and reinstalled the Luminis GU10 I bought last week from lowes.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes
Do they still have the coupons in store or you need to print?
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2692 posts
1742 upvotes
Home
Do gu10 base LEDs ever have a bulb shape (A19)?
Fizz Mobile $ 4.80 USA CAN 45 GB
Mar 11, 2012
400 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Great deal! Any more left at GTA stores?
Jul 2, 2013
794 posts
220 upvotes
Aurora
The East Gwillimbury Lowes location would only let me buy 5 boxes. I then walked into the store again and the next cashier allowed me to buy 15. So I'm guessing this all depends on the cashiers mood? lol
Weird, I go into Costco and they let me buy as many as I damn want, no questions asked.
Oct 5, 2013
59 posts
169 upvotes
Mississauga
kunamvahees wrote: I have non LED pot lights.
You think this wont fit in there?
There are many GU10 LEDs now that vary slightly in shape from the halogen types, which all had the same shape, as far I as know. My fixtures require a completely flat, thin lens in order to mount in the fixture. I see three potential problems when trying to fit these new LEDs into old fixtures : 1. a raised surface on the lens 2. lip is thicker than normal halogen 3. body is wider at the lip or due to heatsink fins.

While many people like brighter light, keep in mind that these are 3000K, which they look great in bathrooms, kitchen, outdoor, however for living rooms, tv room, basements get something in 2200-2700K range.
The flood pattern, brightness and warm colour of 2700k is very close to a 50W halogens and they dim nicely giving a warmer light as they dim. It is more important to get the right ones for different rooms, not the cheapest.
Last edited by carateras74 on Apr 15th, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2007
2116 posts
1137 upvotes
Bazz bulbs are terrible. Cheap and awful color performance.

If you just want cheap bulbs then these might work, but if you want nice light go somewhere else.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
3262 posts
1220 upvotes
Looking for GU10s. What's the best deal right now?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)