Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Bosch 1-in SDS-plus BULLDOG Corded Rotary Hammer $199

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2020 2:24 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1389 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…

[Lowe's] Bosch 1-in SDS-plus BULLDOG Corded Rotary Hammer $199

This Rotary Hammer was on sale at Home Depot last week and people were price matching at Lowe's.

It is now on sale at Lowe's for $199.

Price match opportunity with Home Depot with 10% price beat.

There were reports of a lot of people getting their price matches cancelled by Lowe's due to them saying it was a price error, so that shouldn't be an issue this time around.

Edit: it was cheaper @ 99 at home Depot but the prices have gone back up to $299.
Last edited by amkorp on Jan 10th, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
May 27, 2008
528 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
This was actually on sale for $99 @ Home Depot/Amazon last week.
Apr 23, 2008
340 posts
227 upvotes
Ottawa
I've had several hammer drills but got rid of the rest when I got my Bosch SDS-plus tool. It cuts through concrete like butter. I'm just a homeowner, so I might just rent one if I were to do it all over again. (Or maybe I should just sell my Bosch tool...)
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1389 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
93srvman wrote: This was actually on sale for $99 @ Home Depot/Amazon last week.
Yup you're right (typo in my original post). Prices have gone back up to $299 though so price matching with home Depot and getting it for $180+tax is not so bad compared to $300 + tax.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Regular price is bout $188 for the longest time (since early summer) on amazon. And still is at that price. I had tagged it on 3C. Didn't need it right now, but figured if it goes on sale, why not. It was cheaper than the rona/reno depot house brand even.
Last week (Thursday) I got a notice of $99 from 3C (while I was on vacation in Arizona). So jumped on it.. Figured, buy now and think later.
And since I don't have prime, I figured, no big deal, it would probably ship sometime this week so I'd be back home. Well later that night, I got a notice that my drill shipped and scheduled for delivery on Friday (next day). Lovely, the one time I could not care less on how quick they ship it, they shipped it for next day. Anyhow, when I saw purolator truck pull up in my security cameras, I called the neighbor and she picked it up for me.. It ships in original Bosch box with nothing to cover what the contents is. @$99 it was an awesome buy.
Aug 13, 2014
37 posts
26 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Emporium wrote: Regular price is bout $188 for the longest time (since early summer) on amazon. And still is at that price. I had tagged it on 3C. Didn't need it right now, but figured if it goes on sale, why not. It was cheaper than the rona/reno depot house brand even.
Last week (Thursday) I got a notice of $99 from 3C (while I was on vacation in Arizona). So jumped on it.. Figured, buy now and think later.
And since I don't have prime, I figured, no big deal, it would probably ship sometime this week so I'd be back home. Well later that night, I got a notice that my drill shipped and scheduled for delivery on Friday (next day). Lovely, the one time I could not care less on how quick they ship it, they shipped it for next day. Anyhow, when I saw purolator truck pull up in my security cameras, I called the neighbor and she picked it up for me.. It ships in original Bosch box with nothing to cover what the contents is. @$99 it was an awesome buy.

What is 3C? I am likely going to need something like this in a few months to break up a precast step. if I can get one for $100 I would give it a try otherwise I will rent a larger breaker
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
2228 posts
2150 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Can’t believe I missed this for $99
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
scarecrow119 wrote: What is 3C? I am likely going to need something like this in a few months to break up a precast step. if I can get one for $100 I would give it a try otherwise I will rent a larger breaker
3C = ca. camel camel camel .com
You can provide Amazon URLs and a target price and it monitors the item and if it drops to or below your target price, it sends you a message.
Dec 8, 2013
248 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
Hd has them on clearance in store. They are $169.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2846 posts
2536 upvotes
Ontario
It's like Lowe's is trolling us with this price drop.
We'll deny your PMs but acknowledge the $99 price by dropping our regular price.
Screw Lowe's.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
2226 posts
52764 upvotes
Scarborough
Done with Lowes!!!! Most stupid retailer !
Oct 13, 2015
219 posts
124 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
dreamsite wrote: Done with Lowes!!!! Most stupid retailer !
RONA and Lowes are for the people who do not care about the price.
Jul 2, 2005
433 posts
111 upvotes
Scarborough
I missed HD sale as I PMed Lowes ... which they later cancelled without even informing me! Below is a chat with them
I apologize for the wait.
I actually recognize this price match, it was later discovered that the price home depot has listed on their website was in error and the price match was invalidated, for customers who hadn't received the item at this rate, it was up to our discretion to cancel the price match and this is what we did. I apologize for the inconvenience, however Lowes does reserve the right to cancel or make any corrections as required to items and pricing.

The email was sent out in error as the shipping department generated the label ahead of time prior to the fulfillment team communicating this information with them. This sometimes happens when the store is very busy and they are doing their best to stay ahead of the curve