Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Briggs & Stratton 3-Gallon 100-PSI Pancake Portable Electric Air Compressor - $54.50 (50% off)

Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2370 posts
1036 upvotes
London
If you are using the $10 off email use the guest checkout option with that email address and you have the option after ordering if you want to create an account or not.

Pulled the plug and ordered one. Was looking for a mini compressor and at $50.29 tax in it's tough to beat!
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
2198 posts
2414 upvotes
anyone have experience with leaving this in a cold garage over the winter?
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
4239 posts
1966 upvotes
Guess most buying it for tires, which sounds about right just to avoid the gas station. What about inflating a mattress or getting rid of dust bunnies from a computer?
Deal Addict
May 26, 2010
1799 posts
1184 upvotes
Eastern Canada
Shipped by CanadaPost(shipping label created)
. . . .
Be Nice...
. . . .
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
JonSnow wrote: Guess most buying it for tires, which sounds about right just to avoid the gas station. What about inflating a mattress or getting rid of dust bunnies from a computer?
My small compressor sucks for tires honestly. It was like night and day when moving up to a 20 gal.
R U PACKIN HEAT?
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
4239 posts
1966 upvotes
freewheelin76 wrote: My small compressor sucks for tires honestly. It was like night and day when moving up to a 20 gal.
Not really buying it only for tires though, even if it sucks as long as it works on the off chance i need to inflate a tire that's good enough. Hoping it can be used for other things like cleaning a PC as well.
Sep 5, 2018
50 posts
51 upvotes
JonSnow wrote: Not really buying it only for tires though, even if it sucks as long as it works on the off chance i need to inflate a tire that's good enough. Hoping it can be used for other things like cleaning a PC as well.
Just be careful on the PC...the air pressure can be quite high so it could cause some damage to the exposed components in some cases

And these things are LOUD. I might replace my existing heavy one to one with "quiet technology" in the future. The benefits to the pancake compressors are their lightweight and low cost.
Last edited by donair416 on Jan 4th, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
JonSnow wrote: Not really buying it only for tires though, even if it sucks as long as it works on the off chance i need to inflate a tire that's good enough. Hoping it can be used for other things like cleaning a PC as well.
yeah it'll work for tires if need be. Just takes a while to fill them. at least mine does, where as my 20 gal doesn't even kick in to top up all four tires. It's just a time thing. the little ones work well for things like air nailers and staplers. You just won't be able to operate things like die grinders or sanders.

For PC: https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/p ... lsrc=aw.ds

It's amazing. They go on sale regularily.
R U PACKIN HEAT?
Nov 8, 2011
239 posts
205 upvotes
does this work good for wall painting at home ?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2588 posts
2052 upvotes
Clarington
janitej wrote: does this work good for wall painting at home ?
They should have left the ability to downvote people in just for people like you.

Go
Read
The
Thread
Or
Product
Description
Dec 6, 2008
285 posts
161 upvotes
Ontario
So are you saying I can't change my tires while painting a wall and framing a door at the same time lolol
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
Lol you need way more air for air sprayers. I painted mine with a graco electric gun. worked well.
R U PACKIN HEAT?
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10544 posts
4141 upvotes
Toronto
freewheelin76 wrote: My small compressor sucks for tires honestly. It was like night and day when moving up to a 20 gal.
How long would it take to fill one tire (approximately) on something small like this? I'm only topping up for the most part so it'll be filling 5-10psi hopefully it can do a tire under a min?

I checked my order and label was created for UPS.
Nov 28, 2011
398 posts
480 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Yes. If your hobby is airbrushing doll-house builds .)
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
chinesedevil wrote: How long would it take to fill one tire (approximately) on something small like this? I'm only topping up for the most part so it'll be filling 5-10psi hopefully it can do a tire under a min?

I checked my order and label was created for UPS.
oh yeah it won't take that long to top up one tire. I'm using a Campbell Haus anyway. I think my tank might be smaller than this one. For 50 dollars you can't really go wrong. I'm almost tempted to pick one up and get rid of my other little one. Also my 20 gal (inheritance from Grandfather) just blew up the other day. Flywheel setscrew came lose and it flew off the motor shaft and bent the piston connecting rod. Older 2.5HP craftsman. I think im SOL on finding parts. Sorry went off topic.

EDIT: my campbell is also a 3 gal. 100 psi. so my information is accurate.
Last edited by freewheelin76 on Jan 4th, 2019 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R U PACKIN HEAT?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
badger11 wrote: Yes. If your hobby is airbrushing doll-house builds .)
And even then, those little airbrush compressors are better :D
R U PACKIN HEAT?
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4560 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
I need one for blowing out in ground sprinkler lines and a pool. Would this be sufficient?
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
4239 posts
1966 upvotes
freewheelin76 wrote: yeah it'll work for tires if need be. Just takes a while to fill them. at least mine does, where as my 20 gal doesn't even kick in to top up all four tires. It's just a time thing. the little ones work well for things like air nailers and staplers. You just won't be able to operate things like die grinders or sanders.

For PC: https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/p ... lsrc=aw.ds

It's amazing. They go on sale regularily.
Yeah, it was on sale not to long ago on newegg. This is still cheaper at $50 delivered. Will give it a try and return if it doesn't work for my needs and get the datavac on next sale.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)