Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Dyson V6 for $275.40 and Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2018 10:00 am
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1009 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Got the V7 Motorhead for $360. Thanks Op!
Nov 6, 2013
618 posts
588 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Coupon code appears to have expired on the 19th for these vacuums. FAMILY15 only for major appliances now. Too bad!
Jul 11, 2016
44 posts
58 upvotes
Waterloo
bkushner wrote: 6 minute battery life on max mode.. omg.
I've never used max power mode and it still picks up so much dust and debris. 20 mins without max power mode.
Sep 22, 2008
868 posts
90 upvotes
Canadian Tire selling the v8 for 499 pm bestbuy. Is a warm deal

Sorry best buy same price.
Last edited by CenturySam on Feb 20th, 2018 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
For sale /

scarborough/markham
Mar 27, 2006
130 posts
55 upvotes
Montreal
FYI If you already own a Dyson product you can call in or online chat and get 20% off any new Dyson vac. I have an older DC46 and I ordered a V8 Absolute for 699 - 20% brining it down to $559

All you need is the serial number and you get to keep the old one as well
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2003
6363 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
Is the V8 much better than the V6? like leaps and bounds?
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
divx wrote: was that the bare handheld deal without any stick or attachment? saw that too but also need attachment to make it usable standing up.
it was a HOT deal, the V7 Absolute for $370.
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
gchiropoulos wrote: FYI If you already own a Dyson product you can call in or online chat and get 20% off any new Dyson vac. I have an older DC46 and I ordered a V8 Absolute for 699 - 20% brining it down to $559

All you need is the serial number and you get to keep the old one as well
really? They will send you a coupon?
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
divx wrote: this does seem pretty good, is dyson the only ones making stick style cordless vac? i haven't seen any other alternatives. Don't know much about vac pricing, I assume $275 is a hot deal?

There's interesting alternatives. https://www.amazon.ca/Bissell-1954D-Lit ... vac+bissel I got this one for nearly a year. In my condo it does a bang up job and the battery life is amazing. I got the Dyson V6 at work and it misses things the Bissell picks up on first pass. IMHO the Dyson is s bit over-rated, it looks good but doesn't perform that well.
For Sale:
Sep 21, 2004
11413 posts
7187 upvotes
Calgary
canadianquestion wrote: I've never used max power mode and it still picks up so much dust and debris. 20 mins without max power mode.
Can confirm. I have the V6 for more than a year and couldn't be any happier. 20 minute vacuum should be enough for a 1500 sq ft house.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1661 posts
511 upvotes
divx wrote: what was the price on the v7?
$399 if I remember correctly.
Dec 21, 2009
803 posts
331 upvotes
Vancouver
the prices are the same as bed bath and beyond. If you sign up for their email, you get a 20% off coupon which works out to an better price than here unless there are restrictions on that coupon. Anybody know for sure? I was going to buy this but the 15% expired so I stumbled upon the bed bath and beyond deal. I signed up for the email but still didn't get the 20% coupon yet.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
TheSalesman wrote: the prices are the same as bed bath and beyond. If you sign up for their email, you get a 20% off coupon which works out to an better price than here unless there are restrictions on that coupon. Anybody know for sure? I was going to buy this but the 15% expired so I stumbled upon the bed bath and beyond deal. I signed up for the email but still didn't get the 20% coupon yet.
Dyson is one of the restricted brands, so no go on the BB&B coupon for Dysons
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
1243 posts
450 upvotes
bkushner wrote: 6 minute battery life on max mode.. omg.
Max mode should only be used on deep carpet or stubborn things to pick up, the normal mode handles most things very well. I get 20 mins or so on regular mode, I can get the entire car vacuumed with mine.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39343 posts
6342 upvotes
Winnipeg
thelasthunter wrote: There's interesting alternatives. https://www.amazon.ca/Bissell-1954D-Lit ... vac+bissel I got this one for nearly a year. In my condo it does a bang up job and the battery life is amazing. I got the Dyson V6 at work and it misses things the Bissell picks up on first pass. IMHO the Dyson is s bit over-rated, it looks good but doesn't perform that well.
that is what i kept hearing, that dyson is overpriced, but i don't see any similar alternative that is slim & lightweight.