Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowes

Ecobee4 - 245.65 plus tax until June 24 with FAMILY15 code

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2018 12:29 pm
Feb 16, 2008
16 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto

Ecobee4 - 245.65 plus tax until June 24 with FAMILY15 code

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
June 24, 2018
Retailer:
Lowes
If you are an Enbridge customer, you should also check if you can get a $100 bill credit from Enbridge. The Enbridge bill credit may not be dependent on the GreenOn program that was cancelled (you’ll have to check).
6 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
I personally think this product is a meh product for ecobee.

I think it should have been more of a optional addons or a 3.5 version, not a full out new version.

I am looking forward to ecobee 5.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
keyser-soze wrote: I personally think this product is a meh product for ecobee.

I think it should have been more of a optional addons or a 3.5 version, not a full out new version.

I am looking forward to ecobee 5.
They should do away with Alexa altogether.
How practical is it to talk to the thermostat that is not in a area that is generally occupied such as a living room?
The location of my thermostat is on a wall, in the hallway near my front door entrance.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
vkizzle wrote: They should do away with Alexa altogether.
How practical is it to talk to the thermostat that is not in a area that is generally occupied such as a living room?
The location of my thermostat is on a wall, in the hallway near my front door entrance.
I think it's a good idea overall, but poorly implemented. For me it would work as our thermostat is in a hallway in a every travelled part of the home. But, I dont think that feature alone, entitles it to be a new product. Hence if it was an add on (some way to add mic and then upgrade os) or a 3.5 would have been better then throwing it out as new product version.

Makes me wonder if they were given funding my amazon to do so.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
keyser-soze wrote: I think it's a good idea overall, but poorly implemented. For me it would work as our thermostat is in a hallway in a every travelled part of the home. But, I dont think that feature alone, entitles it to be a new product. Hence if it was an add on (some way to add mic and then upgrade os) or a 3.5 would have been better then throwing it out as new product version.

Makes me wonder if they were given funding my amazon to do so.
I'm sure Amazon will buy Ecobee in the very near future.
They already scooped up Ring and a smart thermostat is the only product left, to go head to head with Google's Nest.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2006
1980 posts
263 upvotes
Ottawa
If you don't care for Alexa and missed out on the clearouts earlier this year, you can still get an ecobee 3 (refurb) from ecobee itself for $199. Minus the Enbridge rebate would make it $99.
Apr 14, 2015
580 posts
175 upvotes
Tsuu T'Ina, AB
Thanks, Best Buy has the same price but they are out of stock. Lowe’s has lots with free shipping or pick-up. It’s a good deal with government rebates.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)