Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe's] Feit Electric 9.5-Watt (3K) A19 LED Light Bulb @ 67 CENTS!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2019 12:43 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
1377 posts
334 upvotes
Edmonton
MooseV2 wrote: CRI?
It is usually 80-82 unless otherwise stated.
vanpatrick81 wrote: Bought these bulbs a few years back when Lowes had them on sale for $1.50 for a pack of 3. Have them running in bedroom, garage door opener, outside lights and they're still running fine. I like these lights as they don't seem too yellow for me. Might get a few of these to stock up some more. Need to replace my older CFL bulbs which are dying one by one.

For others, what other brand would you recommend for 3000K that you like. I don't like using 2700K as I find them too yellow.
Philips or Sylvania are good, reliable brands for LED bulbs. Lowe's even has 3500k Sylvania ones actually, if you prefer a brighter white.
Apr 25, 2008
55 posts
24 upvotes
Vancouver
Fanatic wrote: Sold out at Lowes Grandview Hwy (YVR). They said that they had a line up of people first thing in the morning. lol.
Disappointing since they advertised it on the front page of the flyer. Shouldn't they have several hundreds if not thousands on hand if they are going to do this?
New West shows 85 right now. Might still ne able to order online
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2018
3272 posts
455 upvotes
BestOffer wrote: Valid Jan 24-30, 2019; Limit 5 bulbs per customer SKU: 694198
looking for 9.5-Watt %k ones.
I dont care about Ethics, morals, rules or laws. I will apologies only when I get caught.
I try not to apologies but sometimes do it. not because its right thing but it benefits me.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
1377 posts
334 upvotes
Edmonton
Went to Edmonton South Common location. At first I thought it was sold out because there were none left in the light bulbs section. Then I went to the lighting fixture section and they had plenty. Copped 4 bulbs.
Dec 26, 2004
418 posts
137 upvotes
Speedy Gonzales wrote: New West shows 85 right now. Might still ne able to order online
Grandview is in my hood so it wasn't a big loss for me to stop by. Driving out to New West would defeat any savings on the bulbs.
Thanks for the update though.
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2006
12543 posts
5721 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Fanatic wrote: Sold out at Lowes Grandview Hwy (YVR). They said that they had a line up of people first thing in the morning. lol.
Disappointing since they advertised it on the front page of the flyer. Shouldn't they have several hundreds if not thousands on hand if they are going to do this?
Classic sub-par retail management.

BTW> I used to be in retail management for over a decade and could never understand why my colleagues at other branches of the same chain ordered so poorly on good deals for front page items. Of course, that meant that they always sent customers my way so I wasn't complaining too much :)
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2192 posts
1531 upvotes
SW Ontario
Lowes Waterloo still has lots in the front before cashiers as I was passing by the store on the way home so I stopped in.

Loaded a basket up with 10 bulbs and headed for checkout, and the cashier simply rang them thru as two transactions without asking her to.

Thanks OP
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1127 posts
363 upvotes
Victoria
tunda11 wrote: Dimmable?
Yes they are
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
2255 posts
623 upvotes
Purchased 10 of them this morning in Milton.