Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowes

Hisense portable air conditioners on clearance at Lowes Canada

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2017 5:07 pm
Sep 22, 2009
3 posts
Toronto

Hisense portable air conditioners on clearance at Lowes Canada

Deal Link:
Savings:
Clearance
Expiry:
July 26, 2017
Retailer:
Lowes
Just bought a 14,000 BTU 4 in 1 unit for $425.00 after the minimum scratch and win ($15). Compare and you'll see there's no better deal.
6 replies
Apr 13, 2007
620 posts
132 upvotes
toronto
I purchased an arctic king window AC 5k BTU ($100) and an a LG portable 14k BTU 4 in 1 (heat, AC, dehumidifier, fan) ($400) from these guys.

https://www.srlcorp.com

Both working great.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9553 upvotes
Vancouver
levarg wrote: Just bought a 14,000 BTU 4 in 1 unit for $425.00 after the minimum scratch and win ($15). Compare and you'll see there's no better deal.
No better deal? How about the $179 Kyoto (LG) from Showxase?

Ron
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Sep 22, 2009
3 posts
Toronto
Why I buy at big box stores :

Message from provided link:

www.srlcorp.com is currently unavailable.

Thanks though :)
Sep 22, 2009
3 posts
Toronto
My apologies....I meant to say no better deal than any other big box stores... I am big on being able to return items that don't pan out
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
newfbc wrote: No better deal? How about the $179 Kyoto (LG) from Showxase?

Ron
Not confirmed to be LG (the LG unit does not have a heater despite looking similar) and the same thread suggested (by a vet RFDer) that there is pretty much no manufacturer warranty. Of course @ $200 - 10% (if you get a 10% off coupon), its probably worth the risk but it wouldn't be a better deal for everyone (kinda like buying a chinese tablet vs say an LG tablet).

Overall i wouldn't call this a great deal or a bad deal. Its ok but i wouldn't be surprised if you find better deals down the road (i.e. in the next month). It depends really on how much more use you think you'll get out of an AC this year + waiting for more deals down the road and preparing for next year.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9553 upvotes
Vancouver
Paigne wrote: Not confirmed to be LG (the LG unit does not have a heater despite looking similar) and the same thread suggested (by a vet RFDer) that there is pretty much no manufacturer warranty. Of course @ $200 - 10% (if you get a 10% off coupon), its probably worth the risk but it wouldn't be a better deal for everyone (kinda like buying a chinese tablet vs say an LG tablet).

Overall i wouldn't call this a great deal or a bad deal. Its ok but i wouldn't be surprised if you find better deals down the road (i.e. in the next month). It depends really on how much more use you think you'll get out of an AC this year + waiting for more deals down the road and preparing for next year.
An LG model with a heater was posted. It's very similar in appearance and specs. Also a 10% off coupon is posted in the thread.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)