Expired Hot Deals

[Lowes] Honeywell T5 Smart Thermostat - $80.08 (or even FREE w/rebate program - YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2018 9:26 am
[OP]
Jan 11, 2009
487 posts
404 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

Honeywell T5 Smart Thermostat - $80.08 (or even FREE w/rebate program - YMMV)

Deal Link:
Price:
$80.08
Expiry:
December 20, 2017
Retailer:
Lowes
The Honeywell T5 is on sale again for $89.00 at Home Depot, price match opportunity at Lowes + 10% off bringing the price down to $80.08. If you are an Enbridge customer this thermostat is eligible for a $100 bill credit (until December 31, 2017) pretty much making it free* and then some!!

btw, if you have a google home/mini this is compatible, so you could make your home "toasty" in the middle of the night without even picking up your phone/getting out of bed if your thermostat is downstairs.
Last edited by remik on Dec 14th, 2017 7:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
305 replies
Nov 12, 2016
267 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
I bought it during last sale.....how the heck do I pay for rebate...please guide me .....do I need to show my original proof of purchase for it . ...what forms do I need to fill ...thanks
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
17116 posts
5402 upvotes
Ottawa
SumeetJ918740 wrote:
Dec 14th, 2017 8:02 am
I bought it during last sale.....how the heck do I pay for rebate...please guide me .....do I need to show my original proof of purchase for it . ...what forms do I need to fill ...thanks
It's a bill credit with your gas provider.
Oct 24, 2009
174 posts
152 upvotes
Brighton, Ontario
remik wrote:
Dec 14th, 2017 7:32 am
The Honeywell T5 is on sale again for $99 at Lowes, price match opportunity at Home Depot + 10% off bringing the price down to $89.10. If you are an Enbridge customer this thermostat is eligible for a $100 bill credit pretty much making it free* :)

btw, if you have a google home/mini this is compatible, so you could make your home "toasty" in the middle of the night without even picking up your phone/getting out of bed if your thermostat is downstairs.
Lowes description says alexa compatibility: yes, google compatibility: no.

Is O.P. correct, or Lowes? Anyone know?
Nov 12, 2016
267 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
vkizzle wrote:
Dec 14th, 2017 8:13 am
It's a bill credit with your gas provider.
Yes I am referring to enbridge rebate and yes I understand that it's a 100 dollar bill rebate .but how do I apply for this
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2010
1733 posts
347 upvotes
Windsor
Email signup @ Lowes for $10 off $50 meaning no need for price match. You "COULD" try to pricematch THAT to HomeDepot, but who knows; I have a 0% success rate with that -10% pricematch.
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
[OP]
Jan 11, 2009
487 posts
404 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
ChubChub wrote:
Dec 14th, 2017 8:33 am
Email signup @ Lowes for $10 off $50 meaning no need for price match. You "COULD" try to pricematch THAT to HomeDepot, but who knows; I have a 0% success rate with that -10% pricematch.

I have seen a boat load of people getting denied price match at Lowes (claim its not the same model number, as apparently bestbuy listed a dif. model number on their site for the Nest E even though there is only one model of Nest E), but the success rate of price matching at HD plus 10% off has been pretty high
May 17, 2013
21 posts
27 upvotes
At Lowe's was able to use promo code 'sale' (save the tax) making it $99.00 all in. Also used GCR so will get another 2% back.. Every little bit helps.
Dec 29, 2013
51 posts
20 upvotes
I checked the Enbridge website, and what's unclear is whether I need to have a pre- and post-install audit completed, and how I prove that the smart thermostat is installed. Can someone who went through the rebate process confirm?
[OP]
Jan 11, 2009
487 posts
404 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
apneab wrote:
Dec 14th, 2017 9:03 am
I checked the Enbridge website, and what's unclear is whether I need to have a pre- and post-install audit completed, and how I prove that the smart thermostat is installed. Can someone who went through the rebate process confirm?
nope, you just navigate to Honeywell's rebate page from Enbridge's site, to link your T5 and then it will prompt you for your Enbridge acct number, thats it. My $100 credit appeared on my 2nd bill after registering.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2005
1000 posts
58 upvotes
North York
I PM'd one during black friday weekend. The Home Depot I went to had the hardest time finding it. Turns out it was still packed away on the racks.

Registered for the rebate program so hopefully I see that credit soon. This is the link I used:
https://www.go2claim.com/customer/claim ... ectcomfort

I also have it linked to my Google Home for anyone wondering
Sep 30, 2008
700 posts
109 upvotes
Edmonton
I bought one for my apartment downstairs during the last sale - its a nice unit. :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)