Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

[HOT!] Samsung Connect Home <1pack / 3 pack> for $69/$179

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2018 9:58 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2011
1004 posts
539 upvotes

[Lowe's] [HOT!] Samsung Connect Home <1pack / 3 pack> for $69/$179

Usually they are at $249.99 / $549.99 for 1pack/3pack
These are compatible to Google Wifi / TP link DECO

Connect Home

Searching from room to room for a stronger signal is a thing of the past.

Features an intelligent, mesh configuration so you enjoy wide, reliable, and stable Wi-Fi network throughout your home
Multiple Connect Home devices can be combined to customize home configurations over 1,500 sq ft
Provides seamless, cellular-grade handover so you remain online without interruption whenever you’re on the move; enjoy smooth, disruption-free Wi-Fi calling and content streaming from anywhere in your home
Easy to set up thanks to the easy-to-use Samsung Connect app; features an Intelligent Self-Configuration system that recommends optimal Wi-Fi router locations to enable faster speeds and optimize network capacity
Control and monitor a wide range of Samsung products and compatible third-party devices through the Samsung Connect app (compatible with devices using Wi-Fi, Zigbee, and ZWave)
Integrated network certification system ensures advanced security from the server across several layers of hardware and software to safeguard your family’s privacy and to protect you from malicious threats
Includes power adapter, Ethernet cable, and quick start guide
Specifications:

CPU Speed: 700MHz
CPU Type: Quad-Core
RAM Size: 512MB
Storage: 4GB
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth v4.2
Wi-Fi Version: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 2x2 MU MIMO
Wi-Fi Speed: Up to 866Mbps@ 5GHz + 400Mbps @ 2.4 GHz (AC1300)
Wi-Fi Security: WPA2, WPA2-PSK
Input Voltage and Current: DC 12V, 2.1A
Warranty: 1 Year Limited

Dimensions & Weights
Height: 1.15 inches
Length: 4.7 inches
Width: 4.7 inches
Weight: 0.46lbs
Box Dimensions: 5.86 inches x 5¾ inches x 8.27 inches
Ship Weight: 3.1lbs
Images
  • 2018-08-22 11_21_04-Samsung Connect Home _ Lowe's Canada.png
11 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
ggman8988 wrote: Usually they are at $249.99 / $549.99 for 1pack/3pack
These are compatible to Google Wifi / TP link DECO

Connect Home

Searching from room to room for a stronger signal is a thing of the past.

Features an intelligent, mesh configuration so you enjoy wide, reliable, and stable Wi-Fi network throughout your home
Multiple Connect Home devices can be combined to customize home configurations over 1,500 sq ft
Provides seamless, cellular-grade handover so you remain online without interruption whenever you’re on the move; enjoy smooth, disruption-free Wi-Fi calling and content streaming from anywhere in your home
Easy to set up thanks to the easy-to-use Samsung Connect app; features an Intelligent Self-Configuration system that recommends optimal Wi-Fi router locations to enable faster speeds and optimize network capacity
Control and monitor a wide range of Samsung products and compatible third-party devices through the Samsung Connect app (compatible with devices using Wi-Fi, Zigbee, and ZWave)
Integrated network certification system ensures advanced security from the server across several layers of hardware and software to safeguard your family’s privacy and to protect you from malicious threats
Includes power adapter, Ethernet cable, and quick start guide
Specifications:

CPU Speed: 700MHz
CPU Type: Quad-Core
RAM Size: 512MB
Storage: 4GB
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth v4.2
Wi-Fi Version: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 2x2 MU MIMO
Wi-Fi Speed: Up to 866Mbps@ 5GHz + 400Mbps @ 2.4 GHz (AC1300)
Wi-Fi Security: WPA2, WPA2-PSK
Input Voltage and Current: DC 12V, 2.1A
Warranty: 1 Year Limited

Dimensions & Weights
Height: 1.15 inches
Length: 4.7 inches
Width: 4.7 inches
Weight: 0.46lbs
Box Dimensions: 5.86 inches x 5¾ inches x 8.27 inches
Ship Weight: 3.1lbs
Usually? Maybe when they were first released. These are discontinued garbage, poorly reviewed.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2011
1004 posts
539 upvotes
newfbc wrote: Usually? Maybe when they were first released. These are discontinued garbage, poorly reviewed.

Ron.
I don't have any issue using them, my buddy has had it for 3 months now, no issue.
Where do you see poor review?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
2308 posts
2726 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
It's been $179 for 3 pack for the last 3 months. Also, during the Lowe's night sale they were additional 25% off.

No time machine but this is no deal.
Apr 18, 2017
807 posts
1669 upvotes
I bought the three pack a few months back. They we're awful. Bad range and for some reason slow speeds. Could barely get them to work at 50Mbps, even when wired.
Jun 13, 2017
6 posts
8 upvotes
Got the 3 pack, good range and speeds. Also used Smartthings to set up Monoprice sensors around the house. No issues so far.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
Initial reviews for these were decent but later/updated reviews suggest you do get what you are now paying for. They do not perform as well as other mesh netwotrks and you often can find some 2 node solutions for just a bit more.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
I bought the 3 pack and it's working well for me for wifi and smartthings. I think you'd be hard pressed to find anything better in this price range. I have seen cases where my speed is down to 50mbps, but usually it is much better and 50 is fine goes me anyway, especially considering I get that all over my very large home.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2449 posts
1639 upvotes
Montreal
What is the best cheapest option for a SmartThings hub at this point? I need at least two or three.
Best Deals: Star Alliance Silver without even flying= FREE
Telus CAN/USA Unlimited, CID/VM/SMS 25gb $25/month
Electrolux 527 Washer $300