Expired Hot Deals

[KitchenAid] Lowe's - Kitchenaid Pro 600 Mixer - $298 today only -$50 MIR (PM@BB? $257.80-$50MIR)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2012 12:49 am
Tags:
None
Jun 8, 2008
50 posts
12 upvotes
Just for anyone trying to PriceMatch at BestBuy. Their policy is they won't price match one day sales so it may be YMMV.

Also, Lowes is on the Kitchenaid.ca site under "where to buy" - so should be no problem getting MIR. When I looked at the PDF for the $50 rebate, it says purchase must be made by Dec 24, 2012. The link where I read about the rebate is:

http://www.sears.ca/wcsstore/Sears/pdf/ ... ate_EN.pdf

For anyone in Ottawa, Kanata is sold out and don't think they're getting more soon. Orleans still has 9 or so.

One final question - I bought the Breville 550W (that Consumer Reports liked so much) last night for $235 , so will need to return one mixer. If anyone out there has used both, I'd love to hear which you preferred and why. Thanks.
Feb 10, 2003
709 posts
157 upvotes
Calgary
OilersDude wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 12:15 pm
Does Lowes work for the rebate?
In the past, they've been specifically excluded from rebates, along with Future Shop, BBB, and Loblaws. This rebate doesn't specifically exclude them, and they're listed under the Kitchenaid "Where to buy" link, so it should be safe.
Nov 30, 2011
620 posts
140 upvotes
EDMONTON
great, too bad their online system is a mess and won't let anyone order
Feb 10, 2003
709 posts
157 upvotes
Calgary
OilersDude wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 12:43 pm
great, too bad their online system is a mess and won't let anyone order
Strider wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 12:03 pm
Click on Store Locator from the home page (a little bit below the Lowes logo). Set your store first, then checkout.
Mine is already waiting for me at the store :)
Aug 23, 2010
125 posts
16 upvotes
Is this mixer too much for an occasional baker? The specs on it seem monster compared to the Artisan.
Sep 20, 2004
108 posts
40 upvotes
Richmond Hill
FYI. I had an online chat session with a Lowe's rep and she was under the impression that Lowes.ca was not participating in the Kitchenaid promotion.
So the rebate is not necessarily guaranteed. If there's no rebate, the similar costco one on sale is at $289 and might be the better deal.
Jun 8, 2008
50 posts
12 upvotes
Ghostman wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 1:13 pm
FYI. I had an online chat session with a Lowe's rep and she was under the impression that Lowes.ca was not participating in the Kitchenaid promotion.
So the rebate is not necessarily guaranteed. If there's no rebate, the similar costco one on sale is at $289 and might be the better deal.
My wife was in Costco in Ottawa on Mon or Tues and the mixer was back to $370. It's $390 online. Any idea if it's going back on sale.
Sep 20, 2004
108 posts
40 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Perc wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 1:16 pm
My wife was in Costco in Ottawa on Mon or Tues and the mixer was back to $370. It's $390 online. Any idea if it's going back on sale.
Don't know, but probably every few months it'll go on sale. I think I've seen it on sale at least twice in the past year.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1383 posts
446 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Went to BB for a PM, and they aren't carrying that model anymore. Computer showed 0 in stock and 0 on order for Kanata, and basically 0 across the board of other stores. So YMMV if your BB has one in stock.

Then went to Sears and they have it on sale for $559.99, but they also have a $10 back in gift card promo today and this weekend. I asked about PM and they said that they match the price, but do not beat it by 10%. I thought for sure Sears did that, but I guess not?

Guess I'll have to look for other PM opportunities with 10% back in the difference.
Deal Fanatic
May 6, 2005
9116 posts
593 upvotes
Toronto
MarvinMartian wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 1:40 pm
Went to BB for a PM, and they aren't carrying that model anymore. Computer showed 0 in stock and 0 on order for Kanata, and basically 0 across the board of other stores. So YMMV if your BB has one in stock.

Then went to Sears and they have it on sale for $559.99, but they also have a $10 back in gift card promo today and this weekend. I asked about PM and they said that they match the price, but do not beat it by 10%. I thought for sure Sears did that, but I guess not?

Guess I'll have to look for other PM opportunities with 10% back in the difference.

https://secure.sears.ca/customer-suppor ... hGuarantee
How does Price Protection Plus work?
Option 1: Come in.
Bring in a copy of a Canadian retailer's advertisement with an identical item advertised for less to one of our sales associates in store. Once they verify the details, we’ll match their price, then beat the difference by 10%.
Follow me on Instagram and 500px
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1383 posts
446 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Kaitlyn wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 1:44 pm
https://secure.sears.ca/customer-suppor ... hGuarantee

How does Price Protection Plus work?
Option 1: Come in.
Bring in a copy of a Canadian retailer's advertisement with an identical item advertised for less to one of our sales associates in store. Once they verify the details, we’ll match their price, then beat the difference by 10%.
unfortunately I didn't have a smart phone with me to show the CSR. It also specify's "Appliances", not "Small Appliances", does this matter?
Feb 10, 2003
709 posts
157 upvotes
Calgary
MarvinMartian wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 1:51 pm
unfortunately I didn't have a smart phone with me to show the CSR. It also specify's "Appliances", not "Small Appliances", does this matter?
I've had them price beat a Kitchenaid countertop convection oven before, so maybe a YMMV thing.
Jan 27, 2009
377 posts
51 upvotes
Sears in Edmonton have no stock on this , it shows as discontinued.

I just placed a store pick up order at Lowe's and now debating if keeping this one or getting the lower-end model from Costco for $199.
For $50 difference with 300W extra on power?!

Just a reminder, don't forget to use Paypal if ordering from Lowe's for extra 5% holiday shopping rebate (you will need to sign up with Paypal before ordering) ;)
http://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/financ ... cember-10/
May 22, 2010
68 posts
10 upvotes
St Thomas
IcedUpSquirrel wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 12:50 pm
Is this mixer too much for an occasional baker? The specs on it seem monster compared to the Artisan.
I wondered the same thing. I'm glad I bought it. I use it to make pasta and it whips the dough where smaller units would burn out. I also use it for small batches of cookies. Excellent machine. Also the kitchenaid downloadable rebates are usually on kitchenaid website. Download the form print it out, send it in. Doesn't matter where you bought it.
× < >