Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

KORHANI Studio Greenwood 17-in x 35-in Boot Tray - FREE

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2019 10:38 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1953 posts
829 upvotes
I got the e-mail code the same day I purchased the boot tray.
Nov 12, 2012
767 posts
132 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
yugsekwaf wrote: What are you talking about? The coupon can be used on your order of any item(s) of $13 or more..you don't need to buy the same tray
I was thinking of returning the tray and just getting the same one with the coupon that way its free. You cant do that because most likely after Oct 31 the tray will go up in price. So even though the tray is technically free, you still have to spend the $13. Your title is misleading as you still have to spend money to get the free product, essentially like buy one, get one free.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3365 posts
3737 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up two from Lowes in store, as two separate transactions. I was given 2 physical coupons, but they both had the same code??? So the code is not unique?
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2008
1113 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: Picked up two from Lowes in store, as two separate transactions. I was given 2 physical coupons, but they both had the same code??? So the code is not unique?
Please share your code so others can benefit. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
Last chance to use your codes today!
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
I think the coupon only works on regular price items. Bought two ice melt bags in store and the coupon didn't work. The cashier had to manually override.

Starting tomorrow they're offering a $10 coupon for a $13 snow brush.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)