Hot Deals

[Lowe's] Pfister Faucets on clearance at Lowes

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2017 3:33 pm
Aug 13, 2003
2 posts
You got lucky coz I just called and they said that they don't price match a clearance item. Good job!
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
1623 posts
486 upvotes
yorkhvac wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 2:58 pm
i like my Moen it has two sensors and works much better and i got it for lot less from HD deal
Link to deal?
iamalittlepepper wrote:
Aug 13th, 2012 2:55 am
Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote:
Jan 13th, 2015 12:56 pm
you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Nov 14, 2003
580 posts
86 upvotes
Montreal
+1 on the company support
I got replacement ceramic cartridges mailed to me for free by Price Pfister for a couple of really old bathroom faucets.
Nov 1, 2008
273 posts
107 upvotes
Ottawa
Melkor wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 2:39 pm
Pfister? I barely know her!
Well, you've got more upvotes than this fella in post #4
Guess this joke is becoming more popular each year.
==================================================
May 11, 2012
71 posts
13 upvotes
CALGARY
Reviews are not great for this model on home depot. Every one is having issue with it.
5CatsAndHappy wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 4:43 pm
For those interested in the model without the sensor for $109.60, Home Depot will beat the price by 10%. Just got off the phone with them. $98.64 before taxes in your province or territory.

Lowes link: https://www.lowes.ca/kitchen-faucets/pf ... ter-faucet
Home Depot: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.elev ... uggest=pip
Apr 3, 2008
92 posts
20 upvotes
Ajax
FYI warranty customer service on Pfister is great.

Our kitchen soap dispenser pump cartridge went after 2 years, while having it out trying to fix it, the tube that carries the soap was thrown out. I called them to ask about buying a replacement tube and warranty replacement pump cartridge. They didn't have a part number for the tube so they sent me a whole new soap dispenser (bottle, tube, cartridge and handle) for free.

If that's not customer service I don't know what is. I didn't even have to negotiate a thing.
Sep 17, 2014
9 posts
Calgary, AB
Lowes currently having a $15 off on items over $100 before tax. (Coupon Code: SCRATCH15).

This along with the clearance price on the clearance price, i pulled the trigger on the seila with sensor.
Came out to $147 after tax in AB.

Thanks OP!
Jun 1, 2016
49 posts
9 upvotes
joejoe3 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 11:54 am
Lowes currently having a $15 off on items over $100 before tax. (Coupon Code: SCRATCH15).

This along with the clearance price on the clearance price, i pulled the trigger on the seila with sensor.
Came out to $147 after tax in AB.

Thanks OP!
Do you know if this can be combined with the email subscribe $10 off?
Aug 14, 2017
4 posts
Good job to the guys that were able to get one. I picked up the last one at the Heartland Location in Mississauga, brought it home and found out that mine must of been a return. The faucet was covered in scratches, water marks and water scale. Didn't have anymore so I just had to return it and walk away empty.
Sep 17, 2014
9 posts
Calgary, AB
ba35sta wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 12:45 pm
Do you know if this can be combined with the email subscribe $10 off?
When i checked out, there's only one field to input a coupon code. So if the $10 off is also a coupon code, then i don't believe it could be stacked.
Nov 17, 2013
457 posts
50 upvotes
WINNIPEG
How does this compare to the Bio Bidet Motion Sensor High Arc Kitchen Faucet from Costco which is currently $199 but think it dips down to $150 from time to time I believe.
do you have to have an under mount sink for these type of faucets or can it be top mounted even with laminate countertops?
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
3713 posts
323 upvotes
vrredflag wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 2:33 pm
How does this compare to the Bio Bidet Motion Sensor High Arc Kitchen Faucet from Costco which is currently $199 but think it dips down to $150 from time to time I believe.
do you have to have an under mount sink for these type of faucets or can it be top mounted even with laminate countertops?
They have several options and come with plates. If you look at spec they mention that it works with all sorts of hole configurations.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Jan 10, 2017
28 posts
8 upvotes
Got the Selia sensor model at Lowes. Got them installed by a plumber.

The faucet is working well except that the sensor stops working once in a while. I have to remove the batteries and put them back. It will work for sometime and then it stops.

Really frustrating.