Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Lowe's] - Save the Tax! In store and Online

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2015 7:17 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2009
1156 posts
360 upvotes
yellowmp5 wrote: Thanks OP! ordered (4) nylon rollers for my garage! $13+tax each @ HD vs $11each includes delivery @ Lowes!
Nylon Rollers... can i replace my existing garage door rollers (metal) with these and that would make it quieterÉ É É f*Cking French keyboard settings... ÉÉÉÉ no question mark. anyway, is that the point of the nylon rollersÉ my daughters bedroom is above garage and super loud right now...
May 14, 2015
6 posts
2 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Does anyone know if Home Depot or Rona will match Lowes no tax sale? Thanks!
May 14, 2015
6 posts
2 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Anyone know if HD or Rona will match this offer? Thanks!
Jan 26, 2008
181 posts
183 upvotes
Melkor wrote: Nice! I need a fire extinguisher. Thanks OP!
Try to find re-certified FE in Kijiji. I'm a general contractor. Bought many re-certified ones from there(over 20 pcs). $25 per one for regular size cartridge.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
17068 posts
1830 upvotes
Thornhill
Went this morning at 7:30 - was expecting more ppl, but guess everyone was still sleeping.

Might try to PM HD later today, since it's closer.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2002
2930 posts
621 upvotes
Ajax
HomeBoy wrote: Does anyone know if Home Depot or Rona will match Lowes no tax sale? Thanks!
I pmd Lowes Home Defense Max Bug Spray 5l with save the tax plus $5 off coupon in store....So yes no problem
Nov 29, 2007
503 posts
62 upvotes
chenwaa123 wrote: Does anyone know if the "save the tax" would apply to a PM situation?
I chat with them using the online chat, save the tax event don't apply to the price match
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1092 posts
570 upvotes
Calgary
HomeBoy wrote: Does anyone know if Home Depot or Rona will match Lowes no tax sale? Thanks!
I did it a few months back on a belt drive garage opener that Lowes didn't even sell. The manager stated it was her decision so YMMV.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2370 posts
1036 upvotes
London
Tried to combine no tax with $10 off $50. Got a message that the SAVETHETAX gave me more discount so they kept it. Therefore, unstackable :(
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2159 posts
370 upvotes
Caledon, ON
Repost - op typically these get posted on the Wed or Thursday of when the event starts, by Saturday its old news.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2002
1885 posts
711 upvotes
Toronto
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: Does anyone know if Lowe's price protects? Just bought some appliances last weekend from them.
Just tried to price match against some stuff I bought last week, and was refused. Fine print says promotion does not apply to previous purchases.
How I try to save money: Koodo Mobile $29 30GB LTE / Teksavvy rCable $68 150 / Freephoneline $0 / No TV! / Flipp
How I try to make money: Amex Cobalt / GCR / Rakuten / TopCashback / Wealthsimple Mastercard / EQ Bank Mastercard
Mar 25, 2010
252 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
quanta wrote: Just tried to price match against some stuff I bought last week, and was refused. Fine print says promotion does not apply to previous purchases.
Can't you just buy the same stuff again, then return them with the old receipt?
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2002
1885 posts
711 upvotes
Toronto
MrLoopy99 wrote: Can't you just buy the same stuff again, then return them with the old receipt?
Sure, but it can be a real hassle especially if the item(s) are big, heavy, or numerous. I had bought various sizes of lumber last week and didn't feel like picking them all out again, lugging it to checkout, rolling the cart out the door and in again to Returns. Some items were also out of stock.

It's really too bad they are refusing price protects because this is just going to make people hold off on big purchases until the next 15%/20%/whatever sale comes around or waste both the store's and customer's time buying & returning. We had a Save the Tax weekend in March and a "secret" online one in April, I think, so people are going to wait, or jam up their Returns line doing what you describe (and I cannot blame them).
How I try to save money: Koodo Mobile $29 30GB LTE / Teksavvy rCable $68 150 / Freephoneline $0 / No TV! / Flipp
How I try to make money: Amex Cobalt / GCR / Rakuten / TopCashback / Wealthsimple Mastercard / EQ Bank Mastercard
Mar 25, 2010
252 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
quanta wrote: Sure, but it can be a real hassle especially if the item(s) are big, heavy, or numerous. I had bought various sizes of lumber last week and didn't feel like picking them all out again, lugging it to checkout, rolling the cart out the door and in again to Returns. Some items were also out of stock.

It's really too bad they are refusing price protects because this is just going to make people hold off on big purchases until the next 15%/20%/whatever sale comes around or waste both the store's and customer's time buying & returning. We had a Save the Tax weekend in March and a "secret" online one in April, I think, so people are going to wait, or jam up their Returns line doing what you describe (and I cannot blame them).

I bought a hot water tank 2 weeks ago, but now it's approximately $50 cheaper with this sale. Wondering if I should buy online for store pick up, after I buy, take to right over to returns. Pretty stupid that they won't just do a price adjustment.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2009
1057 posts
729 upvotes
quanta wrote: Just tried to price match against some stuff I bought last week, and was refused. Fine print says promotion does not apply to previous purchases.
I was able to get the price adjustment today..Mind you, the patio stones that I had purchased, I got them on Wednesday..
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
MrLoopy99 wrote: I bought a hot water tank 2 weeks ago, but now it's approximately $50 cheaper with this sale. Wondering if I should buy online for store pick up, after I buy, take to right over to returns. Pretty stupid that they won't just do a price adjustment.
Yea, kinda dumb how they won't price adjust. Just buy it, and return it right away lol
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2142 posts
1401 upvotes
Edmonton
Raimond wrote: With the 13% off, is this garage door opener decent? Does the MyQ just connect via my WiFi router?

http://www.lowes.ca/garage-door-openers ... mo_HP_hpfc
That GDO is just MYQ "enabled" meaning its capable of conecting to the MYQ Gateway. You have to purchase the MyQ Gateway separately to use the MyQ function. Here is what you need additionally

http://www.lowes.ca/garage-door-opener- ... ordinating
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4772 posts
1561 upvotes
Bought the 50 gallon water tank with extra 6 year warranty. $871 all in. Now need to find an installer