Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Vision Outdoor Products 9.5-ft x 8-ft Vinyl Storage Shed $934.15 Starting Thursday

• Last Updated:
  • May 1st, 2019 3:39 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7296 posts
71701 upvotes

[Lowe's] Vision Outdoor Products 9.5-ft x 8-ft Vinyl Storage Shed $934.15 Starting Thursday

Lowe's has the Vision Outdoor Products 9.5-ft x 8-ft Vinyl Storage Shed on sale starting Thursday. If anyone is in the market for a shed. A few friends and family members have bought this in the past and they are pleased with the quality.

Use promo code SAVE15 at checkout to get price to $934.15.
Last edited by hill15 on Apr 6th, 2019 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
32 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
where do you see $934? I'm getting $1099

any comments on this type of shed vs. resin sheds? I've removed an old wooden shed that animals ate holes into to get in and I'm looking for something more durable....

Thanks,
Oct 23, 2014
647 posts
603 upvotes
Laval, QC
mr_yellow wrote: where do you see $934? I'm getting $1099

any comments on this type of shed vs. resin sheds? I've removed an old wooden shed that animals ate holes into to get in and I'm looking for something more durable....

Thanks,
This shed is solid and very good quality. I have the same shed going on 17 years! (Company was Royal Sheds before )Still in great condition .
I would buy another in a heartbeat.

BTW ,I paid 1200 when I bought it!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7296 posts
71701 upvotes
mr_yellow wrote: where do you see $934? I'm getting $1099

Thanks,

Use promo code SAVE15 at checkout.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
nickgritz wrote:
This shed is solid and very good quality. I have the same shed going on 17 years! (Company was Royal Sheds before )Still in great condition .
I would buy another in a heartbeat.

BTW ,I paid 1200 when I bought it!
Do you think its pretty animal proof? Can a raccoon chew it’s way through the walls or roof?
Oct 23, 2014
647 posts
603 upvotes
Laval, QC
mr_yellow wrote: Do you think its pretty animal proof? Can a raccoon chew it’s way through the walls or roof?
I never had a problem with raccoons so i couldnt tell you. Why would they chew through the walls ? are you storing food or garbage in there?
Feb 6, 2010
30 posts
37 upvotes
SK
@nickgritz But I’m guessing your 17 year old Royal shed was a 10x10 with heavy duty doors. My neighbour has the same one. Great shed.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7296 posts
71701 upvotes
Ukabuke wrote: @nickgritz But I’m guessing your 17 year old Royal shed was a 10x10 with heavy duty doors. My neighbour has the same one. Great shed.
My sister has this shed in the posted thread and I wish I had both it also. Great durable, sturdy shed.
Sep 16, 2010
407 posts
493 upvotes
Ontario
How does this compare to the Lifetime 10x8 that Costco sells?
Oct 23, 2014
647 posts
603 upvotes
Laval, QC
fairmang wrote: What type of base did you use?
I built the base with 2x6 for the frame and 3/4 plywood for the the floor. Solid..
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
nickgritz wrote: I never had a problem with raccoons so i couldnt tell you. Why would they chew through the walls ? are you storing food or garbage in there?
No food or garbage. just determined animals that want to get in. First it's the squirrels chewing little holes, then it's the racoons making the holes bigger, then it's the groundhogs destroying the foundation. Plus all the moisture and water and snow and mold didn't help.

I just want a sturdy, animal proof shed to store junk in my yard.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3327 posts
1948 upvotes
hill15 wrote: My sister has this shed in the posted thread and I wish I had both it also. Great durable, sturdy shed.
What is the size of the door opening (specifically the height)? Can't find those details listed anywhere on the MFG site or Lowes.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4682 posts
3973 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
fairmang wrote: What type of base did you use?
If you decide on a plywood base on 2x6, make sure you use pressure treated lumber, especially the ply.
Even then, I'd shy away from ply, since it's a large surface with only one direction to dry to, that being towards the ground. The shed floor is plastic, and will trap moisture from rain seeping underneath it. Even pressure treated ply will rot if kept wet.
The better option is 5/4 PT deck boards, with a 1/2" to 3/4" gap between them. It'll provide more than enough support for the floor, and allow the wood to dry better.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7296 posts
71701 upvotes
MrFrugal1 wrote: If you decide on a plywood base on 2x6, make sure you use pressure treated lumber, especially the ply.
Even then, I'd shy away from ply, since it's a large surface with only one direction to dry to, that being towards the ground. The shed floor is plastic, and will trap moisture from rain seeping underneath it. Even pressure treated ply will rot if kept wet.
The better option is 5/4 PT deck boards, with a 1/2" to 3/4" gap between them. It'll provide more than enough support for the floor, and allow the wood to dry better.
I dont believe the shed floor is plastic. Their is no base from what i remember from my sisters shed.