Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Vornado 41" Fan Tower $69.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2021 11:12 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2691 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa
ripjohnnyc wrote: I only see the 10$ off? I'm actually not looking to buy this fan. Thanks
looks like they got rid of the 10% very recently... I used it to buy the 19.99 shop vac a month ago... anyhow their site still references the 10% but brings you to the 10$ email signup. Looks likes the 10% is dead. http://www.lowes.ca/articles/sign-up-fo ... orPros-tab
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2008
2510 posts
172 upvotes
Just bought one with $10 off coupon! Really hoping this will work and reduce the need to use AC.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
Got mine this week.. works great! Thanks OP!

Ron.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12736 posts
6257 upvotes
Small review: Month and a half in, buzzing sound when running at 2nd speed. 4th speed is a like a hurricane. Leaves me only with the 3rd speed. Lowes won't exchange (for the buzzing) as it is a seasonal item.
Definitely not worth the regular price. About right at $60. Seems Vornado's regular price has a built in 5 year warranty and thus is so high IMHO.
Jan 29, 2008
144 posts
48 upvotes
bobcat99 wrote: Small review: Month and a half in, buzzing sound when running at 2nd speed. 4th speed is a like a hurricane. Leaves me only with the 3rd speed. Lowes won't exchange (for the buzzing) as it is a seasonal item.
Definitely not worth the regular price. About right at $60. Seems Vornado's regular price has a built in 5 year warranty and thus is so high IMHO.
Go to bedbath and beyond. They accept returns without receipt. Theyll just give u store credit if u want refund or let u exchange.. they dont ask a lot of questions either

Love their service but stuff r over priced cant argue with return policy tho. Its great
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2005
2882 posts
356 upvotes
GVR
bobcat99 wrote: Small review: Month and a half in, buzzing sound when running at 2nd speed. 4th speed is a like a hurricane. Leaves me only with the 3rd speed. Lowes won't exchange (for the buzzing) as it is a seasonal item.
Mine broke down completely. Light wouldn't turn on. Luckily it was within the return period. No more Vornado for me.
My Heatware - My Heatware
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1504 posts
1519 upvotes
Bumping this up as mine finally failed. 7 years it took to die though. Much longer than the Seville Classics $45 I always grab from Costco that last 2-3 years.

Its making a very loud squealing/screeching sound when on, before it would screech then finally stop and no sound, now it won't stop squealing/screeching and I've cleaned it out by blowing out the dust but no fix, and Vornado said theres no parts to fix or warranty. Kinda sucks. Best fan I've had and a new one is $150 vs the $68 I paid in 2014.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)