Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

*WARM* Classic Kamado Joe 2 "18 (YMMV) Lowe's Missisauga (Bristol/Mavis) and possibly other locations

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2019 3:13 pm
Mar 1, 2019
60 posts
80 upvotes

[Lowe's] *WARM* Classic Kamado Joe 2 "18 (YMMV) Lowe's Missisauga (Bristol/Mavis) and possibly other locations

(Lowe's Mississauga (Bristol/Mavis)

Last night, I was at the Customer Service desk and was about to purchase an item. I happened to glance at the cashier's screen and saw the Classic Kamado Joe 2 "18 on her screen. Since I'm on the market to purchase a kamado grill, I randomly asked the cashier if it was on sale, and she said, "Yes. It's selling for $1399 (+ tax)" (which is 12.5% off of the original listed price on Lowe's Website). I asked the cashier if the sale was posted publicly and she said that it wasn't and that it may have been an in-store promotion. She didn't know how long the sale would last. She also mentioned that there were 2 other customers who purchased the grill earlier in the day.

I made the purchase and it totaled to $1580.87. There was one left in stock.

If you're on the market to buy a Kamado Grill Classic 2 (assuming other Lowe's across other locations have the same promo), my suggestion is to check out your local Lowe's and see if they have any in stock. I'm sure others have found better prices, which is why this deal may be WARM at best? All I know is that these grills RARELY go on sale, and it is always worth buying it on sale if the opportunity arises!

NOTE: YMMV. This deal may be in-store only because the cashier could not confirm if it was publicly advertised or how long the promo would last for.

Disclaimer: the link attached to this post is for the Kamado Grill Classic 2 at regular price, and not the sale price. I simply added it to the post to give you the exact model
6 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
1092 posts
759 upvotes
GTA
I have to check but I thought there was a thread this week that it was 999 At Lowe’s.
Jan 23, 2012
392 posts
244 upvotes
Toronto
bostonontario wrote: I have to check but I thought there was a thread this week that it was 999 At Lowe’s.
That was older version- Classic Kamado Joe 1
Jan 23, 2012
392 posts
244 upvotes
Toronto
BTW- On the official website they already have version 3 . I wonder if they will discount ver 2 and it's going to be new regular price...
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5217 posts
7141 upvotes
Toronto, ON
RuFeeOhhhh wrote: I randomly asked the cashier if it was on sale, and she said, "Yes. It's selling for $1399 (+ tax)" (which is 12.5% off of the original listed price on Lowe's Website).

I made the purchase and it totaled to $1580.87.
Only on RFD would you find people who can randomly find a $1500 grill and decide on the purchase instantly Smiling Face With Sunglasses Buy first, think later is the way to success.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
2168 posts
1901 upvotes
Brampton
12% is no deal at least not for me
Sep 24, 2017
4 posts
4 upvotes
I’d like to add to this thread. I went to the local Lowe’s yesterday and saw the same price on the KJ classic 2 as OP - $1399.

Now, Lowe’s is currently having a 15% off sale for “contractors” from April 16-17. I didn’t sign up for the contractor card (not a credit card), but the cashier gave it to me on a separate purchase anyways without asking. I asked about getting the discount on the Kamado Joe and they said there were no restrictions on brand. Knowing this I went ahead and purchased the grill for $1189.15 + HST (25.6% off MSRP of $1599).

YMMV obviously, but definitely worth a shot considering these grills rarely go on sale at this kind of discount. I will not say which location because I don’t want to get any of the staff in trouble. They are always extremely friendly and helpful to me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)