Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Warm - Worx Pegasus clamping workbench 121.17

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2019 6:25 pm
9 replies
Sep 23, 2005
450 posts
428 upvotes
Toronto
I've got one of these and love it for my rudimentary DIY work. Also bought the side table (not that useful) and two sawhorse from them on the last deal.

I think I paid $130 for my Pegasus so this is a really good deal. I'd like to buy another but my wife would kill me (and rightly so)!
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3892 posts
3909 upvotes
GTA
This appears to be exactly what I need for various projects around the house. Now the question is, one table or two?

Can anyone that owns these comment on whether you've wanted more space and therefore a second table?
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2004
2069 posts
1026 upvotes
Nepean
Although not on sale at the moment, these routinely go on sale at Canadian Tire for about the same price. I've seen them at CDN Tire as low as $99, but that was a while ago on a Christmas special.

For reference they are the same price on Amazon.ca at the moment. https://www.amazon.ca/WX051-Pegasus-Fol ... way&sr=8-6 and the three camels show it as the lowest price.

There are a few youtube videos comparing the different brands features of these types of tables. Personally, I went with the Dewalt a few years ago, as it seems to be more rugged, but doesn't have the clamps. https://www.busybeetools.com/products/f ... table.html
Wrocky
Nov 20, 2013
986 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
Pick up only in store?
The only thing I know for sure... is that I know nothing.
1. Water 2. Sugar 3. Barney
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1101 posts
551 upvotes
Calgary, AB
These are $99.99 @ Canadian Tire Calgary and $129.99 Canadian Tire Vernon.
Jan 13, 2012
27 posts
11 upvotes
Aurora
Although none are available at my local Lowes store, I was able to price match at my local Canadian Tire. When you add it to cart through the Lowes site, the price is adjusted to 107.40 so Canadian Tire matched the adjusted price within a minute.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2003
3006 posts
208 upvotes
which calgary location, online shows regular price calgary....
Dec 28, 2005
659 posts
225 upvotes
Near VanCity
Busta39 wrote: Although none are available at my local Lowes store, I was able to price match at my local Canadian Tire. When you add it to cart through the Lowes site, the price is adjusted to 107.40 so Canadian Tire matched the adjusted price within a minute.
Still shows $121.17 when I add to cart.