Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Weber Genesis S-330 $824.25 - YMMV on Stock - PM @ HD?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2017 9:38 am
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
2088 posts
1511 upvotes
Toronto
I picked up an S-330 at the Pickering Lowes. Apparently they had another shipment and I grabbed the last one.

They also had the E-330 (which is the same model but with cast iron grills?) and they were on for $674+tax IIRC (and they were eligible for the 10% discount as well, so even cheaper). I think there were 3 left in boxes and one display. FYI FWIW.
May 30, 2008
274 posts
70 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Thanks OP! Managed to grab the last one hidden up on a pallet. Got it for $775 before taxes at Home Depot price matching and beating Lowe's.

Edit: This was the NG model
Jun 19, 2010
722 posts
699 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought the lp version at Home Depot in Richmond a few weeks ago for $650, last one left was the display model. I was pretty thrilled, even more so after I used it a couple times. Wow, I love it, best grill I've ever owned, it's a treat every time I use it.
Oct 10, 2006
464 posts
323 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Ended up going to HD to price match the S330NG model to Lowes at the McCowan and Eglinton location yesterday evening for $698 + taxes. I'm really happy as I have had my eye on this unit for quite some time now.

I bought the S330NG, display model, from Lowes (Castlefield location) earlier in the morning but have not picked it up yet. I thought I wasn't going to find it elsewhere so jumped on it right away, as their system only showed one at Scarborough North and one in Castlefield. Now that I was able to it from HD, I will be canceling my order/pickup of the S330NG from Lowes today.

Edit: gone... transferred to a lucky RFD member.
Last edited by kevkwan on Feb 19th, 2017 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 7, 2016
25 posts
7 upvotes
Thanks OP, was able to pick up the S330NG floor model at the Kanata location (last one in the store) for $690 + tax. Spring can't come soon enough for me to cook some steaks on this bad boy!
Sep 4, 2009
566 posts
425 upvotes
Calgary
dosun wrote: Are there more at the Lowes in Calgary?
Picked a NG one up yesterday at the Sunridge location. I never called the other locations so I wouldn't know if the other locations had stock. When I called yesterday, they had 3 NG, 1 LP (I bought 1 of the 3 NG ones). Assembled it yesterday, great build quality. It was snowing most of the day yesterday so I never fired it up (although, snow isn't really an excuse).
- Don't support hoarding. Do your research, decide on the price you want to pay for it. Don't ever pay more than that.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
2173 posts
420 upvotes
Toronto
kevkwan wrote: Thanks OP! Ended up going to HD to price match the S330NG model to Lowes at the McCowan and Eglinton location yesterday evening for $698 + taxes. I'm really happy as I have had my eye on this unit for quite some time now.

I bought the S330NG, display model, from Lowes (Castlefield location) earlier in the morning but have not picked it up yet. I thought I wasn't going to find it elsewhere so jumped on it right away, as their system only showed one at Scarborough North and one in Castlefield. Now that I was able to it from HD, I will be canceling my order/pickup of the S330NG from Lowes today.

Edit: gone... transferred to a lucky RFD member.
Hi,

Do you know if that HD location still has more of the NG left? Also, would you mind posting your receipt from HD? Thank you!
Nov 22, 2007
28 posts
1 upvote
The Home Depot at Markham and 14th has 2 more NG left
I picked up the last LP. They would not beat the price just match the price.

I got it as the same price as the OP. Maybe you guys may have a better chance
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
1130 posts
424 upvotes
Oakville
Go for the NG of you have a gas line.

I have a lower model for 10 years. I leave it covered outside on the deck.

All I ever do is clean the grill and remove a bit of debris beneath the flavour bars.

Great product.

Buy it if you get the match plus discount.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1432 posts
1394 upvotes
Toronto
i3kc wrote: Anyone find one in a GTA store?
I was able to price match the S330NG for $698 plus tax at HD in Oakville (3300 South Service Rd). They had 3 in stock this morning. If you're quick you can the last two. Call ahead and confirm/ put on hold! Good luck
Mar 13, 2012
141 posts
4 upvotes
One left at lowes in kingston S330NG
I got the last e-330
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10950 posts
3262 upvotes
Lowes around KW/Cambridge are all sold out of the propane. Cambridge has one NG left.

Rona, hands down, has the worst pricing matching policy or the most incompetent staff/management. Their Kitchener store and Cambridge store both have stock of the propane. Cambridge refused to match (their price is $1300) but they said I could get scratch and save, so 15% off or over $1100. The Kitchener store was the biggest joke though. Keep in mind, Lowes bought Rona and the Kitchener store has been announced as one of the first stores to fully convert. Also, they are in now in "liquidation" mode so they should be starting to discount anything that shouldn't come to Lowes. Called them up, explained the clearance price and 10% at Lowes. Once he heard the price, the sale guys just said "nope, won't do that". When I asked to confirm, he said "no way I'll match that price". I called back a few hours later to ask a manager to explain to me how it makes sense that they won't match clearance their sister store especially since they are in liquidation mode and the unit will be discounted the same or more once they become Lowes. The manager said the salesman was wrong, of course they would match clearance from Lowes, as long as it was in stock. I was just about the ask how far away the instock at Lowes had to be and I heard two other employees chirping in the background "is that about a BBQ? We don't match that kind of price". The manager gets back on and actually said "Sorry, when you said clearance I thought you meant sale. We don't match clearance". So, the staff overrode the managers statement and no one there seems to know what their actual PM policy is.

Guess those geniuses want to wait to match it once the sign outside changes.

Last Lowes I called said stock left at Etobicoke and Brampton.
Feb 28, 2015
738 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto, ON
amar87 wrote: One left at lowes in kingston S330NG
I got the last e-330
There's a couple at Home Depot in Kingston, they'll price match.
Mar 31, 2006
606 posts
35 upvotes
I'm a noob and I bought a natural gas BBQ without knowing you can't really get a natural gas tank and you need a hook-up. I took it out of the box to make it fit in the car so I can't return it anymore. It can be yours for 698.01+tax, located DT Toronto.
Dec 24, 2002
375 posts
16 upvotes
Thank you OP. Got the last one at HD Bradford. $667 + tax for the NG. Can't beat that. Was looking to replace a 20 year old Weber that still works but is just tired.
Oct 10, 2006
464 posts
323 upvotes
Toronto
For those looking to PM against Lowes so that they can take advantage of Lowes 10% Family & Friends deal and also get the beat by 10%. Price comes out to $698 + taxes. Here's a copy of my HD receipt.

Feb 25, 2011
3 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I went to Home Depot Markham East they PM $775
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
Edited the original post.

Family and Friends is currently done in store (extended online only), however the BBQ is still on clearance if you can find stock.

Once again, I built this BBQ in about 1.5 hours and the quality is amazing!!

Debating if it is worth it to get the Rotisserie Unit for it!

If only I could of afforded the Summer S-670 LOL
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
7220 posts
5989 upvotes
stark101 wrote: Etobicoke north said it's a returned item missing a few Weber knobs and very obviously used (not cleaned etc). The other locations just said error in inventory and none in their stores and very likely none left in the GTA due to discontinued status
A great deal would be asking the manager of the Etobicoke store if he'd be willing to sell the used unit for a substantial discount. The replacement knob kit is $21 USD + $13.59 shipping on Ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Weber-Genesis ... SwX~dWjcqX