Expired Hot Deals

[Lucky Brand Jeans] Lucky Brand Jeans Semi Annual Sale $29.99 (Select Styles)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2019 1:55 am
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1255 posts
570 upvotes
Surrey
jtcb wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 11:11 pm
Never heard about the brand. Are they as good if not better than Levi's and Old Navy? I have switched from Levi's to ON because of price. I like stretchy jean.
They are better IMO
0 tolerance for BS.
Apr 5, 2018
43 posts
25 upvotes
Good jeans that stretch. Bought one at Costco and used for several years. Held up well.
Dec 9, 2003
293 posts
105 upvotes
As a comparison, Last weekend women's jeans were $25 in store.
Dec 9, 2003
293 posts
105 upvotes
jtcb wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 11:11 pm
Never heard about the brand. Are they as good if not better than Levi's and Old Navy? I have switched from Levi's to ON because of price. I like stretchy jean.
Having owned both, I find that the Lucky Brand lasts longer vs Levis, but Levis fit and style works better (for me anyways). Unless you grab a sale on Lucky (like now or last weekend), Levis would be cheaper.
Jun 6, 2018
7 posts
1 upvote
Bought three pairs of the Athletic fit - I found the quality really varies between pairs. If I'm lucky, these last a year - the Athletic fit works well for me, but I had a pair last year only last 4 months (where the two years before that, each pair lasted almost exactly a year). I rotate between a number of pairs of jeans, so it's not like they are being worn every day. But at $30 a pair, it's a lot easier to get some more.
Dec 30, 2015
18 posts
2 upvotes
White Rock, BC
Ebates works with lucky too
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
39454 posts
5833 upvotes
King City
I wore one of the pairs I bought. The straight fit design/style. Very comfy and great quality for sure. I may go back to Vaughan Mills and buy some more, if there are anymore available in my size lol.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
12425 posts
2648 upvotes
Markham
Anyone been to any of the GTA stores lately? Much stock left?
Aug 5, 2008
446 posts
238 upvotes
janko023 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 9:44 am
As a comparison, Last weekend women's jeans were $25 in store.
But you didn’t tell us this until now!
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
39454 posts
5833 upvotes
King City
RolandCouch wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 10:36 pm
I was there on Monday, and it was decent. Not sure if its less now, but depends on the size.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Dec 3, 2005
1552 posts
533 upvotes
Scarborough
RolandCouch wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 10:36 pm
didn't see any $30 jeans at Yorkdale today. saw 50% off signs.

update: there was a table in the back for $30 jeans that i missed the other day i was there.
Last edited by Uberclk on Jan 12th, 2019 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 9, 2003
293 posts
105 upvotes
cutey130 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 10:40 pm
But you didn’t tell us this until now!
There was a different post about at the time for the sale. Saw this on the day of commenting. Still a good price however.
If ordering online, you will have a ton more option and stock from what I’ve seen BUT you can’t return to store. It also charges you in USD so the price will be a tad higher vs in store for the same thing.
Nov 23, 2017
997 posts
1966 upvotes
Got my jeans yesterday, they are nice, definitely premium for the $29 price tag.

My order was short shipped by one pair of jeans and I did not receive any shipping confrontation. Will wait a few days to see if it was shipped separately.
Nov 21, 2009
10 posts
2 upvotes
toronto
Thanks OP...I'm in for a pair...Love Lucky Brand!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5552 posts
374 upvotes
Vancouver
So since I discovered this brand via this thread, I have bought three pairs already at $30 each. A slim fit, a straight fit, and a skinny fit. I need to size down a size from what I have been wearing because of its stretchiness and if I don't want to wear a belt. I never imagine I would be able to fit in a skinny jean and still able to squat comfortably. I am not skinny, a bit on the heavy side. Can anyone explain why they are so stretchy?