Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Lucky/ Virgin Sim cards $4 in store now!- 20$ free gc

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2023 12:18 pm
Sep 17, 2020
1 posts
** Getting your Lucky Mobile $20 Dollarama credit **

Send a request thru their online contact form : Lucky Mobile Contact-us-form

Use this guideline... Make sure your contact info and cell number matches your account's.
11.png

Expect a runaround reply from the executive office within 24h directing you to the promo terms & conditions... Reply to that email and let them know to follow-up on the original request.
Give it another 24h and either they'll credit your account for $20 or send you another gift card barcode SMS.

22.png

Don't waste your time over the phone.

Good luck!
Oct 13, 2023
2 posts
I paid for a lucky mobile sim card an I've met the criteria for the20$dollarama gift card and still didnt receive it via email I've tops up 100$ on the lucky topup its been over 2 days.So my question is when do i receive the gift card via email. Or text to my cell number
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2013
1311 posts
667 upvotes
Toronto, ON
moreshane1 wrote: I paid for a lucky mobile sim card an I've met the criteria for the20$dollarama gift card and still didnt receive it via email I've tops up 100$ on the lucky topup its been over 2 days.So my question is when do i receive the gift card via email. Or text to my cell number

This deal is from 2019, are you sure it’s still active?
Oct 13, 2023
2 posts
I just bought the sim card from the dollarama about 2 weeks ago.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
moreshane1 wrote: I paid for a lucky mobile sim card an I've met the criteria for the20$dollarama gift card and still didnt receive it via email I've tops up 100$ on the lucky topup its been over 2 days.So my question is when do i receive the gift card via email. Or text to my cell number
It comes via text on the phone.
Also, there is a FAQ on their website - -https://www.luckymobile.ca/support/phon ... ama#buysim

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

GryphticonPrime