LUG Warehouse Sale (Markham)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 2nd, 2009 7:27 pm
Mar 31, 2008
57 posts
40 upvotes

LUG Warehouse Sale (Markham)

Lug Warehouse Sale

5 Shields Court, Unit 103, Markham, Ontario (just north of 14th Ave. off Woodbine Ave.)

I saw signs for this when I was in the area yesterday. Maybe somebody else has more details?
4 replies
Jul 23, 2004
76 posts
l2lum wrote:
May 31st, 2009 11:47 am
lug warehouse sale

5 shields court, unit 103, markham, ontario (just north of 14th ave. Off woodbine ave.)

i saw signs for this when i was in the area yesterday. Maybe somebody else has more details?
***** what is lug warehouse ?????? Explain
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1122 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
I drove by the sign a few weeks ago and thought it was a one time thing. But it was there again this past weekend, so I crossed 4 lanes and went to check it out.

They have a pretty good selection of product. Some samples, some overstock. BUT beware, there are lots of damages. The guy's exact words were: "I ain't gonna do sh*t about zippers". This was in response to my asking about the (oh it was cool) bag (small messenger cross body type) and what was up with the zippers. They were all splitting, or stuck permanently, so even for $10 who needs the aggravation?

And I was thinking I should post it here, but he was such a jerk I didn't want to put you RFD peeps through that. However since it's already up, here is the detail further as I have to offer.

Prices on the better items were not even half off retail, but if you like their stuff it's worth the trip. Some lady was buying a dozen bags. I asked her about them and she says they're great....just check the zippers. Anyhow, turns out she was the sister-in-law or something like it.

ONLY OPEN weekends - and NOT every one FYI.
× < >