• Oct 1st, 2017 5:00 pm
[OP]
Feb 27, 2009
576 posts
181 upvotes

Lulemon warehouse sale hamilton sept 29- oct 1

Lululemon Warehouse Sale 2017
Hamilton Warehouse Sale
Lululemon Warehouse Sale 2017, There will be an assortment of women and men's lululemon gear, as well as ivivva by lululemon product sold at the warehouse sale.

Dates:
September 29 to October 1, 2017
Friday, Saturday 8am-8pm | Sunday 8am-6pm

Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmens, 1 Summers Lane, Hamilton, ON L8P 4Y2

Price 50-80 % off

VIP night sept 28

https://salescollection.ca/saleevent/Lu ... -2017.html

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/vip-hamilto ... 7854208958
Last edited by yellman on Sep 24th, 2017 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
51 replies
Oct 29, 2016
50 posts
47 upvotes
How do I get my hands on a VIP ticket? Willing to pay for it
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
6385 posts
1473 upvotes
Oakville/Toronto
imaredflagger wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 12:04 am
How do I get my hands on a VIP ticket? Willing to pay for it
Yeah, I imagine afterwards it's going to be a chaotic mess.
Sep 24, 2017
1 posts
Does anyone have any idea on how the sale will be like? I know they had a warehouse sale a couple years back and I heard the line ups were really long and there wasn't a lot of stuff. I love lululemon but not sure if it's worth it to drive there and wait 2 hours to get in.
Nov 8, 2009
119 posts
29 upvotes
Burlington
can someone confirm this is legit.
Nov 22, 2015
168 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
alanbrenton wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 5:57 pm
How is Lole quality-wise?
I find Lole is better VFM. Lululemon is way overpriced. I'd rather pay for other brands in such price range. Especially for mats I would go for Manduka.
Nov 6, 2013
13 posts
5 upvotes
Ancaster
Called Hamilton convention centre for info. It's confirmed to be on.
Last sale was 4 years ago and had about 10,000 people come through in 3 days. People camping out the morning before with 3 hour waits.
They said they're getting a lot of calls and expect it to be just as busy if not busier. So I expect people to start camping out Thursday night for the Friday opening public sale
Feb 24, 2017
82 posts
18 upvotes
adityak47 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 6:38 pm
Last sale was 4 years ago and had about 10,000 people come through in 3 days. People camping out the morning before with 3 hour waits.
They said they're getting a lot of calls and expect it to be just as busy if not busier. So I expect people to start camping out Thursday night for the Friday opening public sale
Holy crap. They're just clothes people! I love my lululemon yoga pants, lounge pants and crops but camping all night? I'd rather pay full price or wait for a sale online than waste all that time. Wow.
Mar 26, 2009
11 posts
Toronto
Are discounts at the warehouse sale better than the Lululemon Outlets? Can anyone who has attended a previous sale weigh in? Trying to decide if it's worth going, any info would be greatly appreciated. ThankYou!
Nov 8, 2005
667 posts
40 upvotes
Ryder Nation
coachclst wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 8:11 pm
Are discounts at the warehouse sale better than the Lululemon Outlets? Can anyone who has attended a previous sale weigh in? Trying to decide if it's worth going, any info would be greatly appreciated. ThankYou!
The Lululemon Outlet store near Niagara is almost always 20-40% off all items, I go there a few times per year. The outlets usually only carry slightly older product though. This sale is quite a bit better at 50-80% off and I assume new products.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
4478 posts
760 upvotes
adityak47 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 6:38 pm
Hahahahaha, oh man, brutal. BRUTAL. Waiting days in line to save $40 on a $100 pair of yoga pants ... come on.
Mark77 wrote:"All aspiring students should go into the financial services - engineering is, and always has been, a poor choice for our brightest minds ... and TodayHello is my Hero ..."
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."