• Dec 31st, 2012 12:48 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1122 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
I haven't bought their yoga pants personally, but everyone I know that has them reports they last FOREVER.
So if we buy cheap ones every year, or more expensive ones once in 5 years, really has some value there.
(But I still haven't bought them LOLs.)
Dec 4, 2006
57 posts
5 upvotes
I buy the Gf lululemon stuff for Christmas every year, she says they by far the most comfortable brand she has, and they also make her ***** look so much better lol
Jul 8, 2012
8 posts
3 upvotes
OTTAWA
I picked up a long sleeved running shirt and running pants from their boxing day deal... The quality is superior but sometimes I do question the colours (cut is unquestionably flattering). But sometimes I do wonder if the reason why their stuff lasts so long is because I'm ultra careful with washing my lulu clothing and making sure I don't rub my gym bag on my running tights so it doesn't get piled... More money = you take care of it more...
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
8104 posts
296 upvotes
Toronto
bought my gf a pair a year ago, dont regret it LOL. But that's the only item I'm getting... the clothing is still relatively expensive
Oct 16, 2010
25 posts
13 upvotes
DeMetto wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 10:18 am
Lululemon pants automatically make any girls butt look amazing. That's why people are into it.
+1 to that! Lulu pants are expensive, but so nice to stare at.

I went today (I'm a dude btw) and picked up a couple pants and a sweatshirt for less than it would have cost to buy nike/under Armour equivalent and are a better fit.

They have great deals sometimes, but mostly overpriced the rest of the time.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2007
2404 posts
512 upvotes
Calgary
Jamie526 wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 12:20 pm
+1 to that! Lulu pants are expensive, but so nice to stare at.

I went today (I'm a dude btw) and picked up a couple pants and a sweatshirt for less than it would have cost to buy nike/under Armour equivalent and are a better fit.

They have great deals sometimes, but mostly overpriced the rest of the time.
What pants and are they marked down in store?
Oct 27, 2012
200 posts
34 upvotes
GTA
Sale prices still cold.

Lululemon has a messed up sale system. Prices vary from store to store, and are different from online prices. A shirt I bought for $34 at the Sq 1 location is $49 at Eatons and the Yonge&Eg store today.

Vaughan Mills normally has lower prices than all the other stores out there... I like some of their stuff, but wouldn't buy it without a 50-70% discount.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24043 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto
ozzie16 wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 2:04 pm
Sale prices still cold.

Lululemon has a messed up sale system. Prices vary from store to store, and are different from online prices. A shirt I bought for $34 at the Sq 1 location is $49 at Eatons and the Yonge&Eg store today.

Vaughan Mills normally has lower prices than all the other stores out there... I like some of their stuff, but wouldn't buy it without a 50-70% discount.
Yes, I did notice the prices varying from store to store.
Aug 29, 2004
871 posts
143 upvotes
Lululemon is literally all I ever wear.

Lasts forever. I have t-shirts that I paid $50 for three/four years ago that still look and fit great.

Once you start buying it, there isn't any turning back.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
2990 posts
402 upvotes
Vancouver
good quality but a bit overpriced
Oct 22, 2001
215 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Seriously, tight stretchy clothes generally bring out the curves.

The reason so many people think they make women look so much better is because Lululemon gives them a reason to wear tight clothes. At the same time, they feel like they're wearing something that's somewhat brand name. Sort of like racing in a BMW 3-series because you can't afford the M3. Or Coach purses in general. This stuff is genius btw.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2003
1030 posts
140 upvotes
Ottawa
Westboro Ottawa location had a line formed outside, waited but the men's selection was lacklustre (for someone who has quite a bit of Lululemon gear for work and for yoga). Beanies and scarves hadn't been marked down in store but I may pick up the sprint one for running.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
2713 posts
318 upvotes
Toronto
ozzie16 wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 2:04 pm
Sale prices still cold.

Perhaps it's not really messed up, but intentional? They could be charging differently depending on the areas. Eatons and Younge are higher-end-ish, so more expensive. Sauga, yeah obviously cheaper, and Vaughan is kinda 1/2 "outlets" stores there.
Aug 24, 2011
37 posts
14 upvotes
85$ spandex. Dude, that's so radical!
I go to lululemon all the time. I'm a perverted mtf!
× < >