[Apparel] Lululemon clear-out styles

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2012 12:48 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 12, 2008
996 posts
107 upvotes
Lol they need an additional 50 off these "sale" prices to be worth it.
iownyou wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2012 7:43 pm
U should spend 1000bucks a year on fixing your brain....
Oct 23, 2007
67 posts
8 upvotes
Check out the Vaughan Mills location. They have a lot of good stuff. For men, they had a good selection of tech t-shirts jackets and hoodies. For women, tons of the recently released clothing (released in November 2012 I believe), much of it can be found on the "we made too much" section online, except for a whole lot more. All the marked down stuff for women was a set price. Crops were $39, tops were $29.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2003
4446 posts
521 upvotes
Toronto
did anyone notice the new lulu logo? instead of the reflective material, it's now a tiny plastic one. and usually it'll be a black small logo on a black top/pant (or white on white), etc. I have issue with that design, LOL.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2008
1441 posts
25 upvotes
I've bought my wife 3 pairs of yoga pants and will probably get her another pair soon. Too bad the style she prefers is not on sale!
Dec 25, 2012
54 posts
91 upvotes
Windsor
looks great on girls and everyone says that its the comfiest type of clothes they have ever worn , not so great on the wallet though...
Jul 8, 2012
8 posts
3 upvotes
OTTAWA
It's the little things too... Lots of pockets in the running tights and cuffins for some of the longer sleeves... Sexier sports bras and stuff.

Not a Lulu defender cuz yeah, it's expensive but I treasure my stuff...
Jul 26, 2007
579 posts
49 upvotes
I don't work for Lulu and I don't own any of their stock, but these threads always bring out the ignorant haters.

Lulu makes the best workout gear. Not only is the gear functional, but it fits well too. Yes, it's pricey (overpriced in my opinion), but there's no athletic clothing company that combines form and function so well. Nike is close, but still second.

That Mens' Blaze half-zip looks pretty decent. I may check it out at our local outlet.
Oct 27, 2012
209 posts
37 upvotes
GTA
I stopped by today to check out the Sq1 location. Funnily enough, the exact same top I bought for $34 on the 24th is $49 today.

I grabbed another "Light As Air" shirt for $34 that somehow didn't have the $49 price tag.
Nov 7, 2004
761 posts
35 upvotes
Vancouver
Yah I've also noticed their prices climbing over the past few years. They have a $200 men's hoodie? Damn! I came across a Canadian brand called One Tooth a couple months back, also a company with a focus on yoga clothing. I was shockingly surprised at how well made their clothes were, and all their stuff is made in Canada to boot! And their prices seem to be about half what LuLu is. Yah the name is odd, but apparently it has a lot of meaning in its Chinese translation (Chinese owned company making everything In Canada, who woulda think?!)
Jul 8, 2012
623 posts
45 upvotes
VANCOUVER
^ From your suggestion, I decided to check out One Tooth here in Vancouver. Location on West Broadway only has women's clothing. Location on Robson has both but the men's section is literally 2.5 racks of tees, zip ups (hoody and non hoody) and pants. The hoody is made of cotton/lycra while the non-hoody is made of nylon/lycra. Bought myself a hoody for $70 and will see how it holds up as I'm a big wearer of hoodies. I think the salesperson told me buy one item get the second item 40% off but you may want to call ahead if you are looking for a deal. The non-hoody fits closer to the body and I contemplated buying it but decided to save the moola. Two women working there were nice and helpful.

Thanks babypimpin for the suggestion!

*edit* my lululemon beanie/touque came today, fast delivery...my square head makes me look stupid in it but what the heck.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2006
1132 posts
58 upvotes
I got their Sprint Beanie hat for Xmas and I find it extremely comfortable and warm, so much so, I went to the store today and bought one as a spare/backup in case something happened to my first one. $24 from $32. I'm happy.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2003
1322 posts
87 upvotes
The hoodies are expensive but last forever
Rogers
$35 Unlimited Local Calling
$30 6GB Data
$10 Retention VP (2500sms/CID/VM)
$75 + GRRF 2.13 + 5% GST = $80.99 :|
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2007
1115 posts
24 upvotes
92gsr wrote:
Dec 27th, 2012 1:55 pm
I don't work for Lulu and I don't own any of their stock, but these threads always bring out the ignorant haters.

Lulu makes the best workout gear. Not only is the gear functional, but it fits well too. Yes, it's pricey (overpriced in my opinion), but there's no athletic clothing company that combines form and function so well. Nike is close, but still second.

That Mens' Blaze half-zip looks pretty decent. I may check it out at our local outlet.
+1. I don't see anyone complaining about how Aritzia gets away with charging a premium for their basic hoodies and fake yoga wear (TNA pants). At least Lululemon is made for yoga.
Oct 27, 2012
209 posts
37 upvotes
GTA
I caved and ended up buying 2 more long sleeved shirts after I bought one on Boxing Day. They're pretty darn expensive even at $59 or $69 each, but they fit well and are very comfortable, functional as well.

I'm okay with paying a bit more, having seen how well their clothing has held up for me so far.
× < >