Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

M&M get free soup bowl $3.29 value with $2.99 soup purchase; limit 4

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2010 12:28 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
9183 posts
3861 upvotes
Toronto

M&M get free soup bowl $3.29 value with $2.99 soup purchase; limit 4

Was at M&M this afternoon. They have the frozen soups at $2.99/ea, regular $3.49. But for each soup you buy, you get a free soup bowl value $3.29. Limit 4. They have French Onion, French Country Mushroom, Homemade Chicken Soup, and Italian Wedding flavours.

I bought 4 soups, and also got a free apple pie. That apple pie promotion is for any purchase $10 or more, but only for today Sat. Oct. 23. So it's already over in ON.

Think I'll go back to buy another 4 soups, to get 4 more soup bowls tomorrow.
19 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
hope this deal is out here thats pretty good and they are still open././/free pie and 4 free soups here i come haha
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
It's the soup glass bowl (french onion soup bowl) that's free, not the soup. :) The French onion soup IS very very good there. Has anyone tasted the Italian Wedding soup yet? Looked good, but don't know...
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
9183 posts
3861 upvotes
Toronto
jory29 wrote: It's the soup glass bowl (french onion soup bowl) that's free, not the soup. :) The French onion soup IS very very good there.
Yap, it's the soup bowl that's free, not the soup. :) But I think it's ceramic, not glass.

I like the French onion soup from Costco, especially after putting on a bit more mozarella cheese. Will be trying this M&M soup soon, to compare.
Aug 11, 2007
300 posts
44 upvotes
Yes, was a great deal today. Got 4 soups as well, so 4 bowls. Apple Pie was free for $10 purchase but believe the Apple Pie was for today only.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
9183 posts
3861 upvotes
Toronto
Tried the soup tonight. The French country mushroom soup was good. The Homemade Chicken noodle soup was also good. The French onion soup actually taste just like the Costo ones. The packaging look the same. It's also too salty. Wonder if they are made from the same place.

The soup bowl was good. Going to buy 4 more soups to get the free bowls again tomorrow.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
9183 posts
3861 upvotes
Toronto
Update.

The M&M at Sheppard (between Bayview and Leslie) ran out of soup bowls.

At the Six-Point plaza (between Dundas and Bloor, just west of Kipling), they still have bowls. There they said they ran out yesterday, and got more today.

If you want the free bowls, call ahead to see if they still have any.
Nov 20, 2009
746 posts
3977 upvotes
Richmond Hill
So are these the bowls with the handles on them?
Jun 8, 2010
347 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Do they still make you present some member card in order to get their deals? I hate those damn cards.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
9183 posts
3861 upvotes
Toronto
leolo wrote: Do they still make you present some member card in order to get their deals? I hate those damn cards.

You don't need any membership card/tag to buy. But if you are a member and forget your number, can just tell them your phone number and it'll get recorded to your membership.

Those bowls have handle, and are overn/dishwasher safe.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2006
3481 posts
404 upvotes
Downtown Canada
They look a tad small. I prefer meal-sized portions, so I'd have to make 2 or 3.
:cool:
Deal Fanatic
Oct 28, 2006
5031 posts
14065 upvotes
Winnipeg
The won ton soup is also very good. I usually buy a case lot when I go there. :)
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2004
1177 posts
72 upvotes
There wasn't any limit when I purchased it. I got 12 =)
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2732 posts
1031 upvotes
I hate to be 'that guy' in the food thread that spoils things with the unhealthy chat..

But I took a peak at the nutritional stats for the bowl of Wonton Soup.. and HOLY CRAP!

The serving size listed is HALF the bowl and get this.. 990mg of sodium! Which I believe was something like 44%

The styrofoam bowl itself wasn't very big, most people could eat the whole thing for a meal

So you are eating 1980mg of sodium in one bowl of soup!

For fyi, daily recommended sodium intake for ages 9-50 is 1500mg - http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/82-003-x/2 ... 95-eng.htm

Extremely dangerous for you health!
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4669 posts
752 upvotes
Scarborough
Bastich wrote: They look a tad small. I prefer meal-sized portions, so I'd have to make 2 or 3.
:cool:

The bowls are quite small indeed. Nuked one soup in the bowl last night for the recommended 10mins...lemme tell you it ain't fun cleaning out the microwave from hot melted cheese from it bubbling and overflowing :facepalm:

Eldorado wrote: I hate to be 'that guy' in the food thread that spoils things with the unhealthy chat..

But I took a peak at the nutritional stats for the bowl of Wonton Soup.. and HOLY CRAP!

The serving size listed is HALF the bowl and get this.. 990mg of sodium! Which I believe was something like 44%

The styrofoam bowl itself wasn't very big, most people could eat the whole thing for a meal

So you are eating 1980mg of sodium in one bowl of soup!

For fyi, daily recommended sodium intake for ages 9-50 is 1500mg - http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/82-003-x/2 ... 95-eng.htm

Extremely dangerous for you health!

I can't remember off hand if it mentioned half or full serving...but it is indeed list as just under 1 gram of sodium :(
French Country Mushroom was good though...
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
We picked up 4 frozen soups yesterday (chicken noodle since that's all they had left) and got 4 bowls!
The soup was nothing special. It had cheese curds in it which I thought was weird. I agree that the bowls are not very large but for free with a soup? Can't complain.
Thanks for posting this!
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2732 posts
1031 upvotes
pnyknights wrote:
I can't remember off hand if it mentioned half or full serving...but it is indeed list as just under 1 gram of sodium :(
French Country Mushroom was good though...

Trust me, was for half serving.. aka half the bowl

Unbelievable how much salt goes into soups..
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
1772 posts
484 upvotes
Montreal
Eldorado wrote: Trust me, was for half serving.. aka half the bowl

Unbelievable how much salt goes into soups..

i betcha that timmits soup is double that of sodium. isn't any frozen full pack of sodium anyways.
you either make your own. otherwise deal with it.

btw, i prefer mm onion soup to the costco